Stay || JinxOC

11:11 Wishes

I've already come across many nice boys, all of them are best in their own way. All of them made me special, except that you chose to stay.


 

It's hard being an idol's girlfriend. First, we had to keep our relationship a secret. A secret relationship means secret dates, midnight get-aways, and disguises which I really don't get to enjoy. Second, I really get jealous of these other female idols linked to him. And lastly, his fangirls are too clingy.

 

BTS' Jin and I are dating for the past ten months. It's not like I don't love him but I'm getting tired of keeping our relationship a secret.

 

He told me that I'll just have to wait a little more time then we will reveal our relationship but from what I am seeing?

 

I won't sit here and wait for his so-called revelation. "I'm tired." I said boringly to him.

 

"Take a rest." He smiled leading me to my bedroom but I stopped him.

 

We don't get to spend so much time together so whenever he has time, he will stay overnight in our home.

 

"No. I mean, let's break up." I told him coldly.

 

"What? But... why?" His voice sounded depressed.

 

"I'm tired of all these s of our 'relationship'" I used my fingers to quotes 'relationship' and turned my back at him.

 

"Yeobo. Let's talk about this." He hugged me from behind.

 

"Jin. It's just..." I removed his hands on me and faced him. "It's not working anymore."

 

"Please don't do this. Let's..." He was interrupted when his phone rang. He signaled me to wait. I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Hello... I'm... At my friend's house..." He told the caller while looking at me. "Yes... Tomorrow?... A date?... With whom?... Apink?... Apink's Bomi?... Uhh... Sure... Okay... See you."

 

He kept his phone and looked at me.

 

"Just... go." I stated.

 

"Let me explain."

 

"Explain what Kim Seokjin?" I asked him bluntly.

 

"I told you before... to..." He paused looking for words to say. "To wait for the right time to reveal our relationship."

 

"I CAN'T WAIT! WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS FOREVER!" I yelled.

 

"Please." He pleaded.

 

"WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR WHAT? 10 MONTHS? DO YOU THINK I WON'T GROW TIRED OF THESE? MY GOD KIM SEOKJIN! WHEN WILL YOU EVER CHOOSE ME? HUH?" He did not answer. "AND WHAT DID I HEAR? YOU... YOU'RE GOING TO A DATE WITH BOMI?"

 

He nodded. I threw my phone at him due to the frustration I am feeling.

 

"CAN'T YOU SAY NO?" Again, he did not answer.

 

"Okay. If that's the case... We're done. Leave." I ordered.

 

"Don't. Please." He asked.

 

"LEAVE!" I shouted at him pointing at the door.

 

"I'm sorry. Let's fix this." He said as if he's not listening to me.

 

"I SAID NO! NOW, GO! LEAVE!" I yelled and ran to my bedroom, locking my door. I cried myself to sleep.

 

I woke up around 1pm. I overslept because of those dramas last night. Aish. That guy. I went straight to the kitchen since I'm really starving.

 

"Mom... Do we have- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" I shouted.

 

"Good morning to you too." He smiled.

 

"I believe we should not leave a fight unresolved."

 

"We're done. There's nothing to talk about." I replied.

 

"Nope. We're not. We entered this relationship together so our 'break up' must be a mutual decision. I did not agree." He smirked.

 

 I looked at him and noticed a bruise on his left cheek.

 

"What happened to that?" I pointed at the bruise.

 

"You're really asking me that?" He laughed. "Who threw her phone at me last night?"

 

Oh no.

 

"Me?" I pointed at myself disbelievingly.

 

"Who else?" He chuckled.

 

"Sorry."

 

"It's alright. I understand." He said ruffling my hair. "And I'm glad you're concern."

 

"But it doesn't mean we're still together." I defended.

 

"Yes we are." He abruptly hugged me which I did not protest.

 

"I'm sorry." We said in unison.

 

"I'm sorry because I want to keep our relationship a secret. It's just that... I don't want you to be hurt by my fans. I want you to live a normal life. I want you to enjoy going out without media following you. I want you to be free. But if you want..."

 

After all this time he was just thinking about me? How could I?

 

"I'm sorry I did not understand you. I'm sorry. It's just that I want us to be a normal couple. I want us to go around without thinking media will follow us. I want us to go on a date without disguises." I explained.

 

"Okay. If that's want. Then,I guess I have to talk to our CEO about this so he can release a statement that I'm dating. But will you understand if your name will be a secret?" He asked.

 

"Yes. Thank you" I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

 

"What... about... the date?"

"Oh that! He laughed. " Last night... it was my mom who called me saying that Bomi is my cousin so she asked me to 'date' her so we can be close to each other.”

 

"Is that so?" Stupid me.  Aish.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"I love you okay? Even if you're so childish at times. I love you even if you threw your phone at me. I love you even you are not understanding at times. I love you because you get mad at me, in that was I understand that you care and I should not let go a girl like you. I love you because I love you." He said as he kissed me.

 

"Look Jin. We almost broke up last night. I was expecting that you'll just go and leave but here you are, in front of me, explaining things. I'm sorry if I acted like that. I'm sorry if I did not hear your side. I am so lucky to have a guy like you. For the past ten months of us, dating, you knew all my hopes, dreams, happiness and fears. You made me love hanging out with you. We fight about almost everything but you did not leave. I love how you made me like hang out with you for my whole life. You stayed for me. I love you Kim Seokjin. And you have given me no choice but to stay."

 

 

-End