Gone Mad || KihyunxOC

11:11 Wishes

She was the most beautiful girl that his eyes laid upon.

She had many guys admiring her but she chose him.

One year of love.

Ups and downs.

But they conquered it all

Not until her parents knew about them... then everything turned upside down.

 


 

Eunjoon's POV

 

"Unnie." I said as I opened her hospital room. She's just there sitting in the corner whispering things I don't really understand.

 

"Unnie, Eunjoon is here." I wasn't so shocked when she looked at me straight into my eyes.

 

She's crying again. Every day. Every night. I couldn't help but shed tears because of this sight.

 

Just few months ago, she's this bubbly girl who always looks at things positively but now... my sister is gone in the darkness.

 

Why mom? Why dad? Why did you let this happen to her?

 

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

 

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?"

 

She sang. That's it. That was the only phrase she can say since he left... permanently.

 

I went to her and hugged her. How could they do this to her? I hugged her tightly.

 

"Why?" My heart stopped. It's been months since I last heard her utter words except for the song.

 

"Why did they kill him? Why appa? Why eomma?"

 

After 11 long months of almost silence because of pain, here she is, crying in my arms.

 

"Eunjoon, it hurts. It hurts a lot."

 

But then she pushed me away and started to scream.

 

"KIHYUN IS MY EVERYTHING. HE IS MY FALLBACK. HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME! AND THEN WHAT? APPA? APPA KILLED HIM EUNJOON! APPA DID!"

 

She cried and cried until she fell asleep.

 

Oh God. Please bring my unnie back.

 

HANEUL'S POV

 

"Kihyun oppa~ Eunjoon is here." I whispered to him. "I... I think she's here to bring me home. P-promise Kihyun oppa, I'll be a good girl."

 

I looked at Eunjoon. She's still the same sweet sister I ever had. But she's crying. Why is that?

 

"Kihyun oppa. What did you do to her? She's crying. My sweet Eunjoon is crying. Did you hit her? But it's okay oppa. I still love you." I hugged Kihyun oppa and sang " What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

 

And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK?"

 

I hugged Kihyun oppa as tight as I could. I laughed as he complain he cannot breathe

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Eunjoon cannot take the scene any longer. She cried as she walked around the hospital hallways.

"Eunjoon must be hungry so she went out to buy foods, right oppa?" Hanuel told Kihyun but at anybody's sight, she's just talking to the wall.

 

Like what Eunjoon said, this Haneul is so different – very different from the past. She was so sweet, so smart and everything a girl could ask for. That's Hanuel before her parents made her life miserable.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Every question that the teacher asks her, she can confidently answer. What do you expect? It's Kim Haneul. Seoul University Top 1. She's probably the example of a perfect girl in the eyes of everyone who knows her.

 

Hanuel decided to walk home after class since home is just 3 blocks away from her school. She then passed a dark alley that made her a little bit scared since it's already 6pm and no one was passing the same alley with her. By the time she was almost at the middle, she heard a whistle from her back and to her surprise she saw a man, wearing a smile. A scary smile.

 

"Wanna hang out for a while?" The man said with a erted tone. Hanuel was about to run but the man was too quick that he already grabbed Hanuel's arms. She shouted for help but it seems that no one heard her. The man started kissing her. She tried to pull away but he was too strong.

 

But in a blink of an eye, she was running with this unknown guy who punched the man's face a while ago.

 

"Thank you." Hanuel managed to say as they stopped running.

 

"I'm Hanuel. Kim Hanuel. And you are?" She smiled. Kihyun thought that the girl standing in front to him was crazy. How could she even smile when just few minutes ago, she was about to be ?

 

"Yoo Kihyun."

 

Since that day, they became good friends. They had countless stories shared to each other. They would go to parks. Eat together and little did they know, they are falling to each other.

 

Few months have passed until Hanuel decided to confess her feelings for Kihyun.

 

"K-kihyun oppa." She said as she sat on a bench.

 

"I-I love you." Her faced turned as red as tomato as she confessed.

 

She bowed her head when Kihyun did not answer her. She thought, maybe he doesn't feel the same. But... Kihyun lead and kissed Hanuel's lips for one full minute. He placed his forehead into hers and said, "I love you too Kim Hanuel."

 

But they did not know, someone was spying them.

 

*slap*

 

"What do you think you are? A ? A ? Kissing in public? Do you know how much trouble will this cause? This can even ruin our reputation!" Hanuel's dad shouted.

 

"Who is this guy again? Yoo... Yoo Kihyun? A gangster? A trouble maker? Out of all the guys, you chose this... this bastard? You can choose Moos or even Baekhyun but why this one?" He slapped her again making Hanuel cry even more.

 

"I... I love him Dad. He was there when no one else was. He completed me. He fulfilled your shortcomings. He is always there. Not like you. Not like mom. He was there!" Hanuel cried.

 

"I don't care. STAY. AWAY. FROM HIM. or you will not like what I will do." Her father said as he walked away.

 

But being a stubborn lady, Hanuel would sneak out to meet Kihyun. She acts free with him like there's no problem but there is... a lot.

 

 

 

"What did I tell you Kim Hanuel?" She froze when she heard her dad's voice from behind. She looked at her back only to be slapped by her dad making her fall down. Kihyun, on the other hand, was taken aback because of the sight but immediately helped Hanuel.

 

"You." His dad pointed at Kihyun. "I told you to stay away from her. I told you not to even come near her. You two are both stubborn. And one must be punished." He looked at Hanuel. "And that's you."

 

Hanuel's dad was about to slap her but Kihyun stopped his hand.

 

"You. You're such an ." Kihyun commented. "You can even hurt Hanuel because of you ing reputation? You don't deserve to live!"

 

That made her dad's blood boil and without any word, he shot Kihyun's heart with his gun.

 

Hanuel, who saw this, froze on the spot. Her visions became blurred as tears started to fall.

 

Hanuel's dad went back to his senses and ran away.

 

"Ha... Hanuel..." Hearing his voice made Hanuel went back to her senses too. She went next to him and held him.

 

"I... love... I love you Kim Hanuel." Her tears fell like waterfalls as she looked at the love of her life.

 

"Smi...le... for me. That's... my... last... request..." She smiled but it faded when Kihyun's eyes were closing.

 

"Be happy... for me..." Those was his last words before he completely closed his eyes.

 

"No Kihyun. Noooo!!! Baby please. Don't leave me! We will build our family right? With out three kids. We will still tour around the world... We will... still... grow old... together." Hanuel said as she looked at Kihyun's lifeless body on her lap. She's sobbing silently while whispering "I love you." to him.

 

Sirens were heard, nurses pulled Hanuel away from Kihyun's body and asked her if she's okay but she wouldn't even answer.

 

Then her sister came rushing to her and hugged her.

 

"Kihyun... he left me." She cried. "I'd go crazy without him."


 

"Oppa. Am I crazy? Hahaha oppa. I am not right? They say I am because I am talking to you but I am not right?"

 

That's her. That's Hanuel weeks after he died. She talks to herself and telling everyone she can see Kihyun. She says that he's with her. That was her for the past months.

 

She was laughing at herself because of Kihyun's jokes only she can hear. She was laughing so hard but it faded because Kihyun's face turned into a serious one.

 

"Do you... want to come with me baby?" Kihyun asked her. She immediately nodded and Kihyun smiled because of that.

 

He pointed the scissors at the cabinet which the nurse forgot.

 

"I love you Hanuel." He said.

 

"I love you too Kihyun." She answered just before she cut her pulse.

 

Her body fell down and blood covered her wrist.

 

Her soul saw the light and followed it. And there she saw him.

 

"Ki...kihyun oppa?" She called him.

 

He turned around and she saw him. Her life.

 

He immediately pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

 

"Welcome home baby."

 


 

Yoo Kihyun

November 22, 1993-May 24, 2014

 

Kim Hanuel

July 16, 1995- May 24, 2015

 

 

-End