My 11:11 Wish || LeoxYou

11:11 Wishes

11:09

11:10

11:11. JUNG TAEKWOON, PLEASE NOTICE ME.


They say money can't buy happiness... Tch. Those people don't know the feeling of having a VIP ticket in their hands plus backstage passes.

 

I'm on my way to VIXX’ Starlight Galaxy Domination World Tour. Eotteoke. I’m so stoked.

 

I don’t really know when, where, why, and how this feeling started... But I guess... I'm inlove with Jung Taekwoon... Leo...

 

Someone told before, 'The hardest part of being a fangirl is that you're not just seeing HIM as an idol but you're seeing him as a man.' …and I can say I am basically... Seeing him as my man. I’m doomed. I know.

 

When I reached the stadium many fangirls and even fanboys are already seated.

 

L11. I looked for seat L11 and there! Looks like I'm gonna enjoy this concert! Front row seat. Middle section.

 

I walked in the right aisle since there is no center aisle in the stadium when I suddenly bumped into someone.

 

"Ah. Mianhae." He said in a deep voice. For some reason it sounded like Leo-oppas voice.

 

"I-it's alright." I stammered. Damn. Get a grip Kim Minhee. He's not you Leo oppa!

 

I quickly went to my seat and waited there.

 

"Please welcome! VIXX!"

 

They started the concert with the song On & On.

 

I joined the other fans in fan chanting.

 

Their performance was followed by many songs from their albums like Hyde, Voodoo Doll, Eternity, and Chained Up.

 

I can even hear random shouts of fans expressing their love for VIXX.

 

While VIXX is performing You're Impressive, I can't help but feel the butterflies in my stomach when Leo made an eye contact with me and winked. What a fan service and what a luck.

 

Even in their random interviews after some songs, I noticed Leo looking at our direction... Or I'm just imagining...

 

They sang Don’t Want to be an Idol and as a fan service, they went down the stage... They are like 3 meters away from me! And I'm freakin' hyperventilating.

 

I was too dumbfounded when someone... held my hand and led me onstage with some fangirls too. It's none other than

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ravi oppa.

 

But what made me really shocked was when Ravi and Leo exchanged partners... So that means... Me and LEO?!?!?

 

"Hankuksarameyo?" (are you korean?) He asked me... Or should I say whispered.

 

I just nod since I feel like crying. Fangirl’s tears of joy.

 

After that, we, the fangirls, went back to our respective seats.

 

I.STILL.CAN'T.MOVE.ON.

 

Three hours flew so fast that it's time to wrap up the concert.

They sang 'Thank You' which made almost every STARLIGHT cry.

 

I waited for few minutes before leaving the stadium...

 

I was about to walk towards the exit when somebody shouted.

 

"Heey! Wait. Hey!"

 

"Yaaah! Girl with a black shirt! Wait up!"

 

Black shirt? I looked at my shirt, indeed I was wearing black but I still continued walking...

 

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" So loud. Tsh.

 

I just felt something... Or someone pulled me and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Omo.

 

It's LEO!

 

Air please. Air!

 

"There!" He smiled.

 

"I just want to... Uhm" He rubbed the back of his neck indicating that he is nervous? Shy? Idk. "I'm sorry about earlier. I was the guy you bump into earlier. I was that guy. I just..." he seemed to be tensed.

 

"Mwoh?" I'm still shocked here. Leo. The man I loved since his debut days... Is now in front of me! omo.

 

"I just can't take my eyes of you. I'm Jung Taekwoon." He said and offered his hand.

 

"Kim Minhee." We shook hands.

 

"Can I borrow your phone?" He asked.

 

"Mwoh?"

 

"Err. Just... Can I borrow your phone?" He repeated.

 

I gave him my phone and looked at him while he's doing something.

 

"There, I saved my number and got yours. I'll call you or you can call me if you want." He winked. "I gotta get going. Our manager is waiting for me. Bye. See you around." He said and ran towards the backstage.

 

I feel like floating in cloud nine...

 

I'm halfway towards the exit when...

 

"YAH! KIM MINHEE. I LIKE YOU!" He shouted making the fans in the stadium look at me.

 

"BYE! Take care!" He said and went backstage.

 

I went home immediately since it was already late.

 

He finally noticed me...

 

I looked at the clock 11:11. I smiled and wish for something again.

 

 

"Good morning wife." He said as he backhug me.

"Good morning to you too Jung Taekwoon." I said.

 

Even though years had past, everytime I look at the clock and it  says 11:11 I can't help but smile remembering how my 11:11 wish came true. Finally, Leo noticed me... And Leo loved me... Not just as a fan... But also as his girl.

 

 

 

 

 

-End