U

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

 Jihoon doesn’t know that this man can be so mushy at times like this. ‘He was sad and now, he’s being all cringe-y.’ Jihoon just shakes his head and thought that everything is fine now. He decides to take a shower because he feels so uncomfortable right now. “Where you going, Jihoonie?” Seungcheol tugs at the younger arm, pouting his lips. “Shower.”

 “Ah~ just don’t leave me yet.” Seungcheol whines and Jihoon swears if this really the Choi Seungcheol he knew. I mean they just fought and all of sudden Seungcheol being all clingy to the little man and Jihoon thought he will always find Seungcheol amusing. “Hyung, we live together. It’s not like I live on the other side of our country besides, are you perhaps missed me so much today that I can’t even leave you?” Jihoon smiles slyly and Seungcheol gasps, acting along with Jihoon. “Oh my god, since when are you like this, Lee Jihoon- goon? You can read my mind?” Seungcheol intertwines his hands and place at his heart.

 “See you later or…” Jihoon smirks and stick his hand out offering Seungcheol to takes his hand. “Wanna join me?” Jihoon tries to sound y but fail because he saw Seungcheol sniffles his laugh and both of them laugh together.

 “I wouldn’t mind, Lee Jihoon- goon.” Seungcheol tries to seduce the younger but end up both of them guffaw because how can they joke like this, as if nothing happened to them. “I’m gonna take a shower, hyung.” Seungcheol nods and tell the younger that he’ll order some Chinese foods.

 

 The two of them have their dinner and talk casually about their day today. “But seriously, Hoonie. I just cannot think straight when you left for school earlier. I thought you didn’t want to come home because I saw your friends already went home and you were still nowhere. I was so worried.” Jihoon chuckles and shakes his head. “Hyung, I’m big enough to take care of myself. By the way thanks for waiting.” Jihoon winks all of sudden and that leaves Seungcheol shook. ‘Did this little man just wink at me?’ He seriously didn’t know that this kid can play along very well.

 “Do you want to go somewhere tomorrow, Ji?” Jihoon stares at Seungcheol surprisingly because of the question. “Why, hyung?” Seungcheol shrugs, looking at the younger as if he’s hoping that Jihoon would say yes. “Sure, if you want it. Let’s just go somewhere we used to go.” Seungcheol smiles and sigh in relief because the younger wants to spend time with him after this argument.

 

 Both of them sitting on the couch side by side, watching some dramas on the TV but none of them actually focus on the drama. “Jihoonie.” The younger hums as Seungcheol play with Jihoon’s hand. “Your hands are pretty.” Seungcheol speaks softly and somehow Jihoon fluttered. “I missed you.” Seungcheol whispers and lean his head on Jihoon’s shoulder. He shuts his eyes and smiles, feeling so happy that they finally can be like this again.

 But the elder didn’t know that he makes the younger feels something in his heart. ‘What’s wrong with this hyung?’ He thought as he doesn’t feel good about this. He knows that Seungcheol loves to flirt and being all sappy but right now Jihoon doesn’t feel right. He somehow feels warm and there’s no words he can comprehend. Usually, both of them always share a lot of thing because of how close they are but right now, there’s no such a thing.

 Suddenly, Jihoon’s phone ringing and that makes Seungcheol awake. Jihoon picks up the call and is surprised to hear the soft voice from the other line.

 “Oh, Jisoo hyung.” That name makes Seungcheol abruptly stares at the younger. He somehow feels familiar with the name. Then, he remembers it was Joshua Korean name and that makes him glare at the younger. ‘I thought I told you I don’t want you to get close with him.’

 Jihoon gets up and talk somewhere else and that makes Seungcheol becomes more suspicious with the two. ‘What kind of relationship this two have?’ He just can’t stop thinking about it and that makes him forget what their argument was all about.

 

 After answering the call, Seungcheol starts interrogate the younger and Jihoon could only sighs. ‘I knew this will happen.’

 “I thought we’re not going to argue about this anymore, hyung.” Seungcheol stares at the younger intently and Jihoon doesn’t know what to do with his hyung. “Seriously, stop staring at me like that, hyung.”

 “He shouldn’t call you this late, Hoonie.”

 “Or were you with him all day today?”

 Jihoon sighs again and rubs his temple. “I told you I wasn’t with him today. He called me because he’s just worried I didn’t look okay today.”

 “Stop thinking weirdly, hyung.” Jihoon gets up and walk to his room, can’t stand with his hyung.

 

 

 The next day came with Jihoon still sleeping in his cozy bed. He’s too tired to get up besides he’s still mad with his hyung for last night, so he’s not really in the mood to go out. He rummages his bed for his phone but then he feels something soft breathing, arms wrapped tightly around him. ‘Ah, seriously.’ He knows it’s Seungcheol but what is he doing in his room.

 He tries to remove Seungcheol’s arm but he’s not that strong to push away. “Hyung, what are you doing?” He grunts and he doesn’t care if he wakes the elder up. “Just stay, Jihoon.” He heard Seungcheol groans. “Seriously, hyung!” He’s too frustrates with his hyung that he can’t do anything.

 Then, Seungcheol realises how the younger speaks. “You’re so moody today.” He mumbles and Jihoon doesn’t give a about it. “Just go away, hyung. I can’t get up like this.” Seungcheol pouts at how the younger treats him. “I just want to apologise for last night. I didn’t mean to be all mad, I know I was wrong.” He unwraps the younger and slowly gets up from the bed.

 “Geez, you’re so not in the mood.” He mumbles but the younger is quick to catch. He feels bad making his hyung sad and quickly grabs his hyung’s arm. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be like that. I’m just mad at you for last night.”

 Seungcheol smirks playfully before turns to Jihoon, showing his pouts to the younger. “So, that Joshua is more important to you than me?” He saw how Jihoon sighs, he just wants to laugh but he can’t. He need to control so he won’t get beaten by the smaller.

 “It’s not like that, hyung. You’re way more important than him.” Jihoon is flustered with the question but of course Seungcheol is important to him so he said it. But then he saw his hyung grinning like an idiot while skipping out his room. “I know you love me, Jihoon- ah. No need to hide it~” He swears he wants to beat the elder for making him say the word. ‘Wait for it, Cheol hyung.’

 

 

 

 

 Hi, hello and annyeong! I'm really sorry for not updating for nearly two weeks. I was busy with my cousin's wedding preparation and lack of ideas. Also, I had some problem with my internet that I couldn't update. So, here we go with double update. I'm very sorry if it's bored and if there's any grammatical error. I hope you will enjoy them ;)