C

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

Seungcheol walks to his locker when he saw a small man standing in front of his, looking lost. Somehow, that sight makes him smiles. He approaches the latter and the guy flinches, obviously surprised with the contact. “Hey, are you new?” Seungcheol saw the smaller looks flushed and somehow it makes him takes interest to the smaller. “Uh, y-yeah. I… um… I actually I don’t know h-how to go to the office.”

 “So, you are waiting for someone to bring you to the office?” He smirks and quirk his brow. Once again he’s amused with this little man because he’s blushing again. “Uh… no. S- someone has been told to- to help me but there’s no one c-came.” Cute. That’s what he thought when he saw the smaller talks. “Well, I can help you but…” He bits his bottom lips then, a small smirks appear on his face. “You have to stick with me all the time. Is that okay, kid?”

 “Choi Seungcheol.” He sticks out his hand, seeing the smaller looking hesitant.

 “Uh… Lee Jihoon.”

 “Great. Now, come with me.”

 

 Both of them walk to the office and Seungcheol can’t help but to looks at the smaller man with his light brown hair, making him stand out. “How old are you by the way?”

 “I’m 17.”

 “Ah… so you’re younger and you’re my hoobae.”

 “Then, you may call me hyung since we’ll be stick together.”

 “N- Ne.” Jihoon looks down and his face is obviously red. That makes Seungcheol chuckles. “You know what? You’re cute.” That didn’t help Jihoon to lose himself from all the nervousness. He even feels hard to breathe with a very flirtiest guy standing next to him.

 

 

 

 

 That was like three years ago when Jihoon first met with Seungcheol. Jihoon still remembers how much flirty Seungcheol was and he still is. He somehow, can get over the fact that him and Seungcheol always stick to each other from then till now. They do have friends especially Seungcheol but they’re just close like that and not like how close he is with Seungcheol. A lot of people believe that they’re actually brothers because Seungcheol always be with Jihoon whenever someone try to pester him. Seungcheol is like a saviour to Jihoon and he really appreciates that.

 He heard the door open when he’s into his thought. The older groan then, lay down on the couch, placing his head on Jihoon’s lap. “I’m so tired, Hoon- ah. I feel like dying.” Seungcheol and Jihoon live together because Jihoon has came to Seoul all alone and Seungcheol at that moment in need of roommate. So, he offered that to Jihoon since according to Seungcheol they’ll stick to each other. “You know, hyung. I told you I want to help you but you refused. Now, you’re complaining.”

 Seungcheol pats Jihoon cheek and smiles. “I don’t want to burden you besides you’re graduating soon. So, I don’t want to disturb you.” Jihoon glares at his hyung but he’s thankful that Seungcheol is so nice to him. Seungcheol has graduated a year ago and this year it is Jihoon’s turn. Before Seungcheol graduates before, both of them work together at a café for temporary. Now, Seungcheol has to double his work to pay the rent. At first, Jihoon offered to help but Seungcheol opposed him and Jihoon had to obey his hyung or else it will be hard for Jihoon to console his sulky hyung.

 “Hyung.” Seungcheol hums and his eyes are closed. “How about we take a walk this evening since you don’t have your shift. We can go to the café that we always go before.” Seungcheol opens his eyes and grins. “You know how to entertain me, Jihoonie.” Seungcheol smiles, showing his dimples and quickly gets up and walks to his room. “I’m taking a shower then we can go. Okay, kid?” Jihoon just chuckles at his hyung and somehow wonder if Seungcheol really 23 years old.

 

 

 They finally arrive at their usual café shop after a long walk. “Lady’s first.” Seungcheol opens the door for Jihoon and act like a gentleman, which makes Jihoon blushed. Seungcheol loves seeing Jihoon all red because he thinks Jihoon looks the cutest at the moment. That’s why Seungcheol loves to tease Jihoon so much and it becomes his habit to tease Jihoon whenever and wherever they are.

 Jihoon chooses the place at the very corner that shows the scenery outside while Seungcheol takes their order at the counter. Jihoon is looking around then he saw a man sitting across his table all alone. That man actually attracts Jihoon because he looks so gentleman like and that’s when Seungcheol comes with their cafes. “One caramel macchiato for little man.” Jihoon hits Seungcheol’s arm and that actually makes Seungcheol wants to tease Jihoon more.

 “What are you looking at?” He looks at Seungcheol and shakes his head. “Just looking around.” Seungcheol sighs and cross his arms. “You know, Jihoonie.” Jihoon looks at Seungcheol curiously and waits for Seungcheol going to say.

 “You should pay more attention to hyung. Instead of looking at the scenery out there, why don’t you just look at me?” Jihoon knew at this moment, he lost. He can’t say anything nor he can be angry. Seungcheol literary makes him flutters with his words. He can’t even face Seungcheol and Seungcheol doesn’t know if he can handle this cuteness coming from his dongsaeng.

 “Ugh! Why you have to be this cute?! I feel like squishing you right now.” Seungcheol already at his max when Jihoon takes a sip of his drink and whip cream sticks at the corner of Jihoon’s lips. Jihoon still can’t face Seungcheol and that’s when he’s surprised with Seungcheol wipes the cream away. Now, he feels awkward with Seungcheol.

 “H- Hyung, I need to go to the restroom for a while.” Seungcheol knows Jihoon is too shy to face him because he stutters. He knew so much about Jihoon that he feels like they’re partner.

 

 ‘Ugh, you’re making me blush again.’ Honestly, he hates it when someone makes him blush but because it’s Seungcheol. He’s used to it although sometimes he thinks this man went overboard. Jihoon washes his face and look at himself in the mirror but surprised when a man came. He paused for a while seeing the man. It was the man earlier, a gentleman like man. The man realise Jihoon is staring at him and greets him. “Hello.” He flinches when the man greets him, so he smile sheepishly because the man he has been staring earlier is greeting him right now.

 “Uh… I just want to ask you something.” Somehow at the question makes Jihoon nervous. “Is there something on my face because you’ve been staring at me for a while earlier?”

 

 ‘, he saw me.’

 

 
 
 So finally updated the very first chapter today. I hope all of you will enjoy this story especially to Jicheol shippers. I'm sorry if it's quite boring.