H

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

“Uh… n-nothing. I was just looking around.” He quickly excuses himself from getting asked further. He walks back to his seat and saw Seungcheol is playing with his cell phone. “Oh, what takes you so long, Hoonie?” He quickly shakes his head. Lucky for him, Seungcheol just shrugs about it or else Seungcheol won’t stop asking him.

 The two of them are talking about stuffs when a man comes and approach them. “This is yours, right?” Seungcheol is confused and looks at the man. The man looks at Jihoon but seeing Jihoon is not moving, he thought this man just wants to interrupt their so called ‘date’. But the man shows him Jihoon’s watch and wonder if he’s a thief. “You left this earlier in the restroom.” The man speaks softly just like how his image is. “Uh, yes. Thank you, sir.”

 “Joshua. Just call me Joshua.” The man leaves Jihoon and Seungcheol alone.

 “What was that, Hoonie?” Seungcheol already squints his eyes, suspecting something.

 “I met him in the restroom just now.” Jihoon takes a sip of his drinks again and avoid looking at Seungcheol.

 “That’s why you’re so long in there. What were you doing, Jihoon- ah?” Jihoon is surprised hearing Seungcheol calls him with his real name. Seungcheol has never call him his real name ever since the day they stick to each other. He always called with short or cute name. That’s when he knows, Seungcheol is pretty mad at him. Meeting someone else without telling each other is something they never did. Usually when they meet or talk with someone they always share with each other but now Jihoon didn’t tell Seungcheol and that might be the cause of why Seungcheol seems pretty mad.

 “Uh… I tell you at home, hyung. It’s getting late.”

 Seungcheol crossed his arms and Jihoon knows he’ll suffer later. Seungcheol is sulking now and he needs to think of something to make his hyung no longer mad at him. ‘Is he really hyung?’ He thought but still aware with Seungcheol.

 

 

 “Hyung~” Jihoon tried to be all cute although he hates it but fail as he saw Seungcheol walks in to his room and slammed the door. ‘Ah, seriously, hyung?’ He thought as he went to Seungcheol’s. He tries to console the older but it seems like the elder won’t budge about it. It is very hard when Seungcheol is mad or sulky and he promised he won’t do again but here he is, standing in front of Cheol’s room. “Seriously, hyung? Are you going to be like this because of that man?” Jihoon sighs and sit in front of Seungcheol’s room.

 “I mean I just met him in the rest room and I do intend to tell you about it but now you’re sulking, hyung.” He leans his forehead on the door with his sprawled on the floor. He pouts a little when he gets no response from his hyung. “Hyung?” He mutters.

 

 Behind the door, Seungcheol is actually quite enjoying this because it is very rare to see Jihoon all begging at him and this is the only chance he can hear Jihoon begs to him. He heard Jihoon mentions ‘hyung’ and the thought of Jihoon cuteness makes him grins wider. He eventually open the door for his dongsaeng and saw Jihoon is sitting on the floor.

 “Arasseo, Jihoon- ie. Now, get up.” He almost kill Jihoon when he saw Jihoon is looking at him from down there with his mouth pouting. ‘Aish, you little fluff ball.’ He thought and beckons the younger to get up. Jihoon leans his forehead on Seungcheol’s sturdy chest and exhales. “Finally, you open it.”

 Seungcheol just couldn’t handle his dongsaeng cuteness and hugs him tightly. “Fine, spill it.” They vacate to the couch in the living room and Jihoon tells Seungcheol.

 “I was just staring at him because he looks like a man with manners.”

 “So, you’re saying I don’t have manners?” Seungcheol scoffs but was shoot a glare by Jihoon for interrupting his story time.

 “No, what I mean he looks like a guy from those Kingsman movie and I find it interesting. Then, I went to washroom because it’s your fault making me all blushed.” Seungcheol smirks and attempt to make flirty comments but stopped when he sees Jihoon giving ‘that shut- the- - up’ face. “Then, I met him in the restroom and asked why I stared at him.”

 “Duh, he must thought that you’re a stalker or something because you were staring at him.”

 Jihoon glares at him again and Seungcheol just grins, asking Jihoon to proceed his story.

 “I said I was just looking around and I walk hastily because I don’t want him to ask further. I didn’t realise I left my watch there and that’s when you saw him giving back my watch earlier.”

 “But, you did it purposely, right?” Seungcheol squints his eyes and Jihoon regrets telling his hyung because now, he need to do Q&A with Seungcheol. “Seriously, hyung? Can you not start this Q&A s because I seriously didn’t know I left my watch there.”

 Seungcheol chuckles and ruffles the younger hair. “Geez, you’re so moody today. I’m just asking.”

 

 

 The next day Jihoon gets up very early to have a walk to school or else he’ll be late. He doesn’t want Seungcheol bothered with him and let him rest. He silently makes his breakfast, afraid that Seungcheol will awake.

 

 After he grabs his stuffs in his locker, Jihoon was greet by his crazy friends where they called themselves ‘BooSeokSoon’ and Jihoon just don’t know how he made friends with these crazy fellas. “Ah, seriously you guys are so noisy!” The three of them grin like an idiot because according to them, they are Jihoon’s idiot. Jihoon shakes his head and leave the three there talking about stupid things they did this morning. Even though Jihoon finds them annoying and embarrassing sometimes, he actually feel thankful because he managed to make some other friends after Seungcheol graduated. Or else, he might live as a wallflower in his school.

 

 Lunch came when Jihoon suddenly bumps into a male on his way to canteen. “I’m sorry, sir.” Thinking it might be one of his teacher in the school. He bows a few times then stopped when he heard the man called, “Watch man.” He looks up and obviously surprise seeing this gentleman here. “Joshua. Or have you forgotten my name?” The said male smiles and Jihoon is too surprised to comprehend any words because how this male can speaks very softly.

 “Uh… yeah. I- I remember.”

 “So, you’re a student here?” Jihoon shyly nods and try to look elsewhere.

 “Your hyung?” Jihoon looks back at Joshua and frowns. Then, he remember Joshua saw him went out with Seungcheol and Joshua might think that Seungcheol is his brother, for real. Although that’s what Seungcheol said.

 “He- He’s not schooling a- anymore. I- I- I mean he’s graduated a- already.” Joshua can’t help but to chuckle looking at this small man in front of him. “Are you usually this shy with strangers? I thought you speak better yesterday.” Jihoon’s face is all red with his little tease and somehow those reminds him of Seungcheol.

 “By the way, I am the new teacher in this school.” Jihoon widened his eyes and wonder how old this man because he looks young and his face doesn’t suit to be the teacher.

 “If you’re wondering, I’m actually 23 and I’m not the real new teacher. I’m just replacing Ms Kim temporarily since she had her surgery.”

 ‘Are you mind reader, huh?’ Jihoon looks at Joshua weirdly when suddenly the elder starts laughing. “I’m not a mind reader but you’re face says it all.” Jihoon bits his bottom lips and thought that he slipped out the word. “By the way, you should go back to your class or you else you’ll be late.” Jihoon nods and turn his heel, making his way back to his class. Then, he realise that Joshua is the same age with Seungcheol. “Guess they can make friends.” He smiles and walks happily.

 

 

 

 

There we go with the next chapter! :)