O

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

Jihoon waits for his hyung to come and pick him because Seungcheol insisted to pick him up. Then, he heard someone making noise and knew right away that’s his trio idiots have arrive. “Hyung, where were you during lunch?” Seungkwan asks as he side hug his cute hyung. “I thought you were avoiding us because we’re too embarrassing.” Dokyeom or his real name is Seokmin says. He prefers people call him Dokyeom instead his real name because he thinks that sounds like a different person they’re talking about. He receives a smack on his chest. “Although you guys are embarrassing sometimes, you are still my friends.”

 “You do love hearing Jihoon hyung says that, huh?” SeokSoon snicker as they know Jihoon will say that whenever Dokyeom says something like that. “Aish, stop teasing this little man over here!” Seungkwan glares at his stupid hyungs but he receives a pinch on his arm. “Hyung, that’s hurt!”

 “I’m not little you, idiot. You’re just too big.” He glowers at Seungkwan and SeokSoon just can’t help but to guffaw at the scene. “Dare say one more time, you’ll be buried six feet underground.” Seungkwan quickly hides behind his other hyungs.

 Then, they heard someone chuckles behind him and turn around but to meet with the new people in this school. “I never know you can be this aggressive, kid.”

 “Oh, hyung. What are you doing here?” All the eyes advert to Dokyeom, who suddenly calls Joshua ‘hyung’. Then, Soonyoung smacks Dokyeom’s head. “Are you really that stupid? He’s here because he’s on his way to go home.”

 “Ahh…” Dokyeom just smiles, showing off his eyesmile.

 “Well, see you guys tomorrow and kid,” Joshua looks at Jihoon and Jihoon looks back at the man curiously. “Don’t be shy anymore around me. I’ve seen it.” Joshua chuckles and gesturing them that he’ll go back. “Ayyy~ what is that Jihoon?” The trio already wiggle and smirk. Jihoon only can sighs. “Aww, hyung. You’re not going to tell us?” Seungkwan whines so the rest start to whine as well. “Fine, I’ll tell you guys later in the chat room.”

 

 The trio stop teasing Jihoon when they saw Jihoon’s hyung came. “What are you guys talking about? You guys look like you’re having great day.” The trio shook their head and Seungcheol looks at Jihoon, who seems quiet. “Jihoonie?” He was caught off guard and Seungcheol realise there must be something wrong with the younger. “Alright then, see you guys tomorrow.”

 “Jihoonie? Let’s go.”

 

 Once they arrive their home, Seungcheol starts bombard Jihoon with questions once they sit on the couch. “Is there something you wanna tell me, Hoonie?”

 “Well, nothing. The boys just teased me for being aggressive.”

 “You are like that unless you meet with someone new.” Seungcheol looks at Jihoon attentively and saw Jihoon’s pretty hesitate to tell him. “Did you?” He squints his eyes and that’s when Jihoon tells him everything.

 

 “So, the boys teased you because you were being all shy with this man that we met yesterday?” Jihoon nods and he looks at Seungcheol. His face is totally unreadable. “Hyung, are you okay?”

 “How old is he?”

 “Your age.”

 Seungcheol makes the gesture like combing his beard but with his imaginary beard. “Hmm… not that old.” Jihoon frowns and wonder what his hyung trying to say.

 “Jihoon.” Seungcheol calls the younger but didn’t look at the younger. Jihoon thought that his hyung is mad but,

 “…”

“…..”

 “What is it, hyung?!” Feeling slightly annoyed, he makes sure Seungcheol looks at him by shouts.

 “You’re finally become a man, Jihoon! You have a crush on your teacher, right?” Now, the beagle Seungcheol mood activated and Jihoon just looks at his hyung, deadpan. ‘I should pretend as if there’s nothing happened earlier.’ He thought but surprised when Seungcheol says the next word.

 “Bring him home soon. I’ll see if I can approve your relationship.” Jihoon face palmed himself and leaves his crazy hyung all alone. “I can’t believe those BooSeokSoon plague already reach to hyung.”

 

 

 Seungcheol is preparing for their dinner when suddenly he heard a loud thud coming from their living room. “Jihoonie?” He called for Jihoon and found Jihoon looks at his cell phone fall. “What happen?”

 “Aish, why did I tell them about Joshua?” He ruffled his hair and saw his hyung in his blue apron. “Are they teasing you again?” Seungcheol can tell by how frustrated Jihoon is right now and chuckles. “It wasn’t anything.” Seungcheol shakes his head and head back to the kitchen. “Dinner’s ready. Let the phone there.”

 

 

 Jihoon sighs as he keeps tossing his body on his bed. He just couldn’t sleep and he doesn’t know why. Could it be because of Seungcheol’s reaction or because of Joshua himself? He doesn’t know what the cause of his mixture feeling is. Usually, Jihoon is very observant and he knows himself very well but today after meeting Joshua for the second time, feels like there’s something wrong with it. Also, Seungcheol’s reaction made him wonder if his hyung really approve his relationship with Joshua although it’s nothing.

 He tries to shut his eyes but he just can’t. He does wants to talk to Seungcheol right now, but knowing his hyung, he doesn’t dare to. Seungcheol might looks like that on the outer side but deep down there, Jihoon knows, Seungcheol is not what people think he is. After all, he forces himself to sleep even though he knows he’ll be woozy the next day.

 

 

 

 

 “Hoonie?”

 “Hey, Hoonie. Wake up.” Jihoon heard someone calls him softly and mumble something.

 “Jihoonie, you’ll be late to school.” Jihoon feels a soft hand caressing his hair and it makes him comfy. “Hey, Hoonie. I don’t want you to be late.”

 After a few times trying to wake Jihoon up, finally the little man is awake. “Took you long enough, Jihoonie.” Seungcheol speaks softly as he smiles seeing Jihoon looking at him with sleepy eyes. “What’s the time now, hyung?”

 “Half an hour before 8.” Seungcheol grabs both of Jihoon’s arms and pull the younger up but somehow both of them stumbled onto each other. Jihoon’s head on Seungcheol’s chest while Seungcheol wrapped his arm around Jihoon waist and Jihoon can hear Seungcheol heart beats calmly. They stay like that for a few seconds and quickly realise the situation. “Sorry, hyung.” Jihoon is fully awake now and Seungcheol just shrug it off.

 “Alright, be hurry.”

 

 

 

 

 So, here we go with another chapter! <3
 And BooSeokSoon speacial appearance!