S

Our Timid Love (Jicheol Ver.)

The three of them enjoyed their food and at the same time Seungcheol starts to interrogate Joshua. “So, how come you’re close with Jihoon?” Seungcheol saw the look Jihoon gives but shrug it. “Aside from being his teacher.” This time his voice sounds firm and Jihoon feels like he wants to rip Seungcheol’s hair for asking such question. “Well, maybe because our age is close.” Seungcheol nods slightly and eat. Then, Joshua seems to get the hint and say, “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything bad to him.” Both Seungcheol and Jihoon halt from eating and look at Joshua. Seungcheol didn’t like the answer the other gives. It sounds like Joshua has his plan.

“I thought you’re worried that I will date your brother.” Jihoon nearly chock and cough, too shock with his teacher answer. Joshua being the gentleman he is, pats Jihoon back and gives him water. Seungcheol already throw daggers at Joshua for saying so. “I thought you are aware that teacher and students can’t have any special relationship.”

“Yes, I’m aware of that. That’s why I’m telling you.” Joshua just made everything worse and Seungcheol is more than burning right now. “You know what? For a gentleman like you, you’re pretty bad.” Joshua didn’t understand Seungcheol and Jihoon already knew that Seungcheol didn’t like the idea of getting close with Joshua. Then, Jihoon decides to change the topic. “Uh… is your name really Joshua?”

“Well, my name is Hong Jisoo but Joshua is also my real name because I lived in America for a really long time or should I say I was born there.”

Jihoon is more than impressed and Seungcheol didn’t like a bit about this Jisoo guy manages to make his little man proud. “So, can I call you Jisoo hyung?” Joshua nods as he smiles to Jihoon.

 

The three of them have some small talk but mostly Jihoon is the one that talk with Joshua while Seungcheol just watch them interact. Not long until Joshua tells that he needs to go home already to prepare for tomorrow subject. Jihoon bids Joshua goodbye while Seungcheol clean up the table and wash all the dishes. “Thank god, he’s home.” He mutters but Jihoon is quick to hear his hyung muttering something. “What are you saying, hyung?”

Seungcheol wipes his hands on the kitchen and at the same time told Jihoon that he has something to talk. Jihoon knows he’ll be dead anytime soon when Seungcheol asked him to stay. “What was that, Lee Jihoon?”

Okay, now Jihoon can feels the wrath of Choi Seungcheol. Calling his full name is so not Seungcheol that he knew but he can feel the aura is darkened. Jihoon pretends to act like how he usually is and reply monotonously. “What was what? That man is Joshua, the guy you met last weekend and he’s my teacher.”

“No, I’m asking why he was with you at the arcade.”

Jihoon gulps and somehow this part of Seungcheol is the scariest thing in the world.

“I thought you went out with Sooyoung, Dokyeom and Soonyoung. Why was he with you?”

“Uh… he just wanted to tag alone, to see the arcade. He has never been to any arcade before.” Jihoon mind is quick to respond Seungcheol and remember what Joshua has said earlier in the arcade.

“That’s bull, Jihoon. Any kids have been there and don’t you try to lie me, Jihoon.”

That’s when Jihoon had enough with Seungcheol. He doesn’t know why Seungcheol is so mad at him, the fact that Joshua already tagged along with him to make sure that he’s safe and why can’t Seungcheol be thankful that Jihoon is not alone.

“Seriously, what is wrong with you, hyung? I thought you were okay with him?”

“How was that okay? You were with him all day long and you haven’t text me nor call me. How can I be okay when you were all alone with him?!”

Jihoon stands up, not liking about Seungcheol being all grumpy. “He was with me because he wants to make sure I’m safe, not like he’s taking advantage on me. You heard him right? He won’t do anything stupid to me.”

“Like hell he won’t do anything stupid to you.” He mutters lowly. Seungcheol didn’t spare a glance to Jihoon and thought that the younger has never understood him.

Jihoon on the other hand, sighs exasperatedly and decide to walk back to his room but halt when Seungcheol says something.

“I’m just worried that something might happen to you.”

“And…” Seungcheol waits for Jihoon to turn his body full to Seungcheol but the younger didn’t and Seungcheol just proceeds.

“You know that you’re special to me and I’m special to you. We both have special connection between us.”

Jihoon looks down on his feet, he doesn’t want to turn and look at Seungcheol because he knows if he looks at the elder, he can see clearly that the elder is very disappointed in him.

“I just don’t want to lose our special relationship when you meet someone new. I don’t know that if you know about this or not but…” Seungcheol sighs and caresses his hair, holding his own hand.

“You’re very precious to me. So, I don’t want to lose you, Lee Jihoon.” Seungcheol speaks softly once his anger is wash away. He just can’t stay mad at the younger for a long time. Maybe because of their special connection made him that way.

Jihoon didn’t turn his back on Seungcheol instead he went to his room and Seungcheol just couldn’t think anything. “I’m sorry.” He whispers to himself as he knows it is his fault at first. Jihoon just want to expand his connection and Seungcheol is very afraid if Jihoon will cut down their ties. Some people might see Seungcheol as a flirty friend but deep down inside he only cherished Jihoon and if there’s anything happen to the little man, he just can’t forgive himself. Sometimes, his ‘not himself’ character will come out all of sudden and he knew Jihoon won’t understand him because that side of him has never appear whenever he’s with Jihoon. He’s very caring to Jihoon and sometimes he hates when he goes mad to Jihoon. He didn’t want it to happen because he knows after all this argument, Jihoon won’t need him to comfort him instead the younger will go to the new man that he met. Because he knows Jihoon needs someone to comfort him and the only person can soothe Jihoon is none other than his own teacher.

‘I ruined it so bad.’ He ruffles his hair and lean on the cushion. ‘So bad.’ He thought as he tries to shut his eyes, completely shutting the world that he can see.

‘Just don’t leave me, kid.’

 

 

Jihoon woke up very early today, trying to avoid the possibility of bumping into the elder. He walks with caution to the door but stops when he saw the elder is sleeping on the couch. What makes it looks bad is that, Seungcheol is sleeping while sitting. Jihoon wanted to wake the elder but remembering about last night, he thought the elder is at fault and leave the elder there.

He hates to admit but he feels so sorry to Seungcheol.

 

 

 

 

 Another chapter updated! Well, as you can read Seungcheol and Jihoon arguing about Joshua here *smirks*
 I'm sorry if there's any grammatical errors, I'm not good in English. Hope you enjoy this chapter ;)