The Life of Lee Donghae

A Complicated Kind of Love

“Dad, I’m begging you for one last time. I really want to transfer to YG High School and learn how to be independent there without being labelled, ‘The Chairman’s Son’. That’s what I really want. An independent life where I can live like a normal person without being followed by your secretary, without being protected 24/7. Can I just have that? I promise. After high school is over, I will get back to this life.” Donghae said with his tone that is full of sincerity.

“If that’s what you want.” Mr Lee uttered those words hesitantly.

However, don’t be blinded by those sincere words that has its ulterior motive.

2 Weeks ago,

As he rummages through countless letters trying to find the letter he should be getting from his best friend overseas, he saw something that builds curiosity in him.

A letter with the words, “Your daughter, Lee Soo Hae”. Inside has all the details such as where the girl is schooling, her age, 20, a house address.

“I have a younger sister? Who is Lee Soo Hae? Just who the hell is she? What are my parents hiding from me?” So many thoughts ran on his mind.

“I have to find her no matter what.” Says the determined 23 years old young man who wants to seek the truth.

Donghae has always been suspicious seeing his parent’s actions even though they are barely home.

He suspected something when he asks for his birth certificate for his school and his parents are the ones who will settle it themselves. Now that he finds the letter, he became even more suspicious.

“Something is definitely not right.” He uttered quietly while leaving the letter at its original place.