Finding His Sister

A Complicated Kind of Love

“Hi, do you know this address here?” Donghae asked a nearby security guard.

“Aah… This address is this building right here.”

“By any chance, do you know a girl named, Lee Soo Hae?” Asked Donghae hoping to get a lead.

“I have no idea.” The security guard answered.

He felt frustrated and agitated but that does not affect his motivation to find the mysterious girl whom he suspects is his younger sister.

Donghae went into the building. “This building looks so old.” He whispered to himself. An 80 years old lady beside looks at him suspiciously.

‘Lift Under Maintenance’. “Aigoo.” He sighed.

He rushed to the stairs. After a few steps, “The old lady. I must help her.” He thought to himself.

Even in the midst of Donghae wanting to seek the truth, he does not want his basic moralities to be tarnished.

After helping her to the 3rd floor…

“Thank you, son.” Said the old lady.

“No problem.” Donghae said while giving a sweet smile.

Donghae does not give up. He was so determined while climbing up the stairs to the 5th floor, hoping that he will get the answer to all of his questions and curiosities here.

The exterior of the house looks messy and full of dust. “This is it.” He thought to himself.” Just before he knocked the door, a woman shouted at the back.

“Nobody lived there! You are just wasting your time.”

Donghae frowned, “It’s not possible. The interior, there’s furniture’s perfectly placed.” He thought to himself.

“Hi, may I know who is the previous occupant?” Donghae asked politely.

“It’s been 19 years since that house is vacant.”

Before Donghae could ask further questions.

“Don’t bother asking me if I know any of them. The old lady and her daughter rarely comes out and interact with any of us.”

“The old lady?” Donghae looked confused. “It’s alright. Thank you so much for the help!” Donghae said.

Donghae is starting school in YG High School the next day.

“I should get back home early. I’m sure I’ll be able to find something in that school.”

A few minutes later,

“Thank you for helping me.” Said the old lady.

“No worries, we are neighbours after all.” The lady smiled before continuing, “Who is that handsome young man Mrs Song?”

The old lady just smiled followed by a sigh of relief.

“Just who is that old lady? She looked so familiar.” Donghae thought to himself on the way back home.

The next day…

The morning bell rings to indicate the start of the lesson of the day.

“Yah! Lee Chaerin!” Heechul put his arms around her shoulders.

“What did I tell you yesterday?” Chaerin said with a stern voice that made Kim Heechul moved backwards.

“Yes madam!” he said and immediately ran to class while laughing to himself.

“What’s up with that kid?” Chaerin thought to herself.