The Life of Lee Chaerin

A Complicated Kind of Love

“Yah! Lee Chaerin is coming. Faster get your stuff and we get out of here.”

Well, she is totally used to it. Every crowded place she goes, to the library, even in the toilet, the students will move away from her. Believing all the fake rumours and lies without knowing the truth. That is who they are. Lee Chaerin is a name that gets others fearful of her knowing she is very smart, skilled in taekwondo and hold a black belt. It was one of the main reasons why many do not dare to get near her.

Even though many avoided her, she never ever disturbed others unless if they mess with her, touch her or mention her parent's names. She barely shows the real her in front of just anybody. Only to her mother and her dearest childhood friend whom she treated as her own sister. About Chaerin? Lee Chaerin is the only daughter of a famous pianist, Ms Ha Da Hae who is also a single parent. Ms Ha has always had high expectations to her daughter. Even when her daughter scored well in her exams, she still wants her to be first in class, attain full marks and at the same time, attend piano lessons. You guessed it right! She wants her daughter to follow her footsteps.

Lee Chaerin has never go against her mother even though deep inside, she is a 20 years old girl who aspires to be a famous novel writer one day. Chaerin is grateful to her mum for raising her up all alone. One of the reason why she did not go against her mum’s wishes. She kept a personal diary where she let out all her honest feelings there. “My diary is the place where I can let it know everything that is on my mind without getting judgemental views.” That’s what she said.