Six

What is Happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Parks' apartment-

 

"Why did you suddenly go out? Do you know how worried Donghae was?" Her mom told her.

 

"How about you, mom? Weren't you worried about me at all??" She asked, disappointed.

 

"Of course I was, silly child!" Her mom hit her shoulder lightly before continuing, "Especially when we saw the door left open like that." 

 

"Mom thought you went out to buy ramen at first but when Donghae panicked, she panicked too." Sanghyun whispered to her. She pinched her mom's cheeks and earned a slap in the hand in return.

 

"Donghae was really surprising. He was panicking so bad, mom herself had to calm him down." Durami said.

 

"Of course he'd be concerned too. We're good friends." Her poor excuse.

 

"Good friends my ! If you don't like him unnie, you should let him know, it looks like you're just leading him on."

 

"I tell you I got a new job and this is what I'm getting? Besides, he hasn't confessed or anything like that so how could you be so sure he likes me?" 

 

"For someone as coldhearted and naive like noona, you should've expected this. Hyung has to step up his game if he wants to be noticed." Sanghyun said before standing up and going to his room.

 

Everyone was speechless after hearing their youngest. Durami was the first one to recover.

 

"See?! Even our Sanghyun knows that Donghae likes you!"

 

"Shut up! This is not the time to talk about that stuff. I'm going to be an in house tutor starting the day after tomorrow!" She told them about the job offer but she didn't tell them that she'd be living in with her employer's family until now.

 

"What? Why do you have to live with them?" Her mom asked.

 

"It's part of the contract mom, for the safety of the child I'll be tutoring."

 

"You've got to be kidding me. Unless it's the daughter of that super, ultra, mega rich business tycoon, Choi Seunghyun, then I call BS." Durami taunted her. 

 

Sandy looked at her, then nodded her head.

 

"No way! No effin way!" Her little sister seemed excited.

 

"You should be sad, not excited!" 

 

"Sandy, how did Mr. Choi find you? Through the tutoring center?" Her mom interjected.

 

"Yep, remember that cute little girl that I keep telling you about? That is his daughter."

 

"You lucked out unnie! Living in the same house as that handsome businessman." She can see hearts coming out of Durami's eyes.

 

"Did you miss the part that I'm tutoring his DAUGHTER? Which means he must have a wife because you know, for people to have children, they have to have a partner, that's usually how it works."

 

"I know that! I also know that they are not in good terms as of the moment, rumor has it that they're more likely to get a divorce." Durami said while holding her two hands together.

 

Sandy can already see her sister's mind starting to work like an engine of a machine kickstarting. "Stop whatever nonsense you're planning Durami. You should really spend your time studying rather than watching those tv shows."

 

"Okay, but what did Donghae say?"

 

"Not this again." Sandy feels like they're going around in a circle with Donghae as the meeting point.

 

"Don't tell me you haven't told him yet!?"

 

"I will tell him tomorrow, at work. It's not like he should know."

 

"Sometimes unnie, I just don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter