Five

What is Happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A man?" Seunghyun thought.

 

Seeing the amused expression on his boss' face, Mino immediately supplied, "Sir, that is Lee Donghae, Ms. Park's colleague at the mart. He appears to have feelings for Ms. Park but it's uncertain if Ms. Park reciprocates."

 

"Did I give you the impression that I'm interested in her love life?" He asked in an emotionless voice.

 

"No sir. I just offered the information. I apologize." 

 

"It's okay. Please proceed." He signaled for Mino to do what they came here for in the first place. The other guy nodded and went out of the car.

 

--Park's apartment--

 

It wasn't even 10 minutes after they've arrived when they heard someone knocking on the door. Sandy offered to answer it because everyone was busy doing something. She was surprised to see Mino aka The Matrix guy outside. 

 

"Oh, good evening. How can I help you?" Sandy asked after a few seconds of stunned silence.

 

"Good evening Ms. Park." Mino answered.

 

"Would you like to come in?" She offered while stepping aside to let him pass.

 

"Thank you but this won't take long. I just wanted to remind you about the offer?"

 

"Yeah, about that. I was thinking it would be better if I talk to Mr. Choi about it."

 

"Perfect! He's in the car downstairs."

 

A few minutes later...

 

Sandy was dumbfounded. She didn't even notice when she got out of the apartment and now she's inside the limousine with Mr. Choi across from her with an amused look.

 

She shook her head and said, "Mr. Choi, I didn't know you'd be dropping by tonight. I'm sorry but I haven't really decided yet."

 

"What is there to think about Ms. Park? You can focus on one student, you don't have to travel because you'll be living with us, you will be handsomely compensated." 

 

"What? I'd be living with them??" 

 

"I've got everything taken care of. All you need to do is sign the contract." He said while handing her a piece of paper.

 

"Aren't contracts supposed to be like 100 pages long or something?" She looked at the piece of paper suspiciously.

 

"I don't like beating around the bush, Ms. Park." He said when he saw the expression on her face. "Why waste your time and mine? In business, time is of the essence. So what do you say?" He asked again, holding out a fountain pen to her.

 

"This is really tempting." She skimmed through the contract and found what she was looking for. She'd be receiving ¥10000 every payout excluding bonuses and incentives. "What could the incentives possibly be?  No tardiness??" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter