Chapter #2 > The start

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oh crap ! My favourite shirt " Tzuyu said as she saw the boy just look frown infront of her while Chaeyoung quickly helped her stand up.

"So, you just stand there not even help me nor apology ?" Tzuyu glare at the guy who does not feel guilty after what he has done.

"Where your eyes hah ? Why should i apologize to you , it's your fault for standing over there " the boy reply enough to makes Tzuyu wanted to punch him.

"What's wrong with you ? Of course i'm standing here waiting to pay my stuff " said Tzuyu angrily.

Fortunately, the cashier already packed the stuff. Before Tzuyu could go towards the boy , Chaeyoung stopped her. " yah both of you enough. Now just apologize to each other settle, okay? Ppali, people watching us" she said raises her eyebrows.

" what Chae ? Why me ? It is his fault not me " " No,i don't want to apologize to this weird boy" said Tzuyu make Chaeyoung let out a deep sigh.

" okay fine. I'm s-- " before he could speak Tzuyu cut him.

" What ? Still do not want to acknowledge your own mistakes ? Freak boy " the boy looked shock at Tzuyu words. Before he could reply Tzuyu already grab Chaeyoung left hand while other hand holding the stuff.

 

- ADRYAN POV -

Oh damn,my foods ! Wait, did i just bumped someone ? Oh no,her cloth i'm dead. Should i help her ? I know it is my fault but ... okay help her.

" so you just stand there not even help me nor apology ? " the girl sound me before i could help her. Oh my god , that glare geezz it scared me.

" where your eyes hah ? Why should i apologize to you , it's your fault for standing over there " wait. What am i talking about? It's obviously my fault. I should apologize to her not denying it or i'll die here.

"Okay fine. I'm s-- "

Before i finish my sentence she already cut me. Freak boy ? Why did she called me that ? Eh wait , she already leave with her friend before i can say anything. Who is she ? Now , i feel uncomfortable for not apologize to her. I'm suppose not denying it,no wonder she looked mad.

"I've never seen a girl like that but I think she's cute "

 

- TZUYU POV -

Chaeyoung and I safely arrived at home. Today is a bad day for me because of that weird boy. Ugh !

" What's wrong with the boy ? Look at my favourite shirt now it ugly " i sighs.

" From inside the car until in the house you still can't stop talking about it? Forget about it Yoda and i hope that you can meet with the handsome boy again ~ you look perfect with him " Chaeyoung tease me " oh by the way thank you for this and i had a little fun " 

"Yah , i don't want to meet him again. I just hoping that he will regret for not apology to me. Ya ya whatever and welcome" 

Then Chaeyoung out from my room as she have something to do. I take out a new cloth and go to bathroom. 

-

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter