Chapter #5 > 'Real'nightmare

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey , its called cheating not fair " Tzuyu crosses her arms.

" Just accept it that you didn't win Tzuyu " said Mina as she giggles at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu often spends her time playing video games at Mina apartment. Luckily , she has no class for two days. Mina who are people scared at actually is a very cheerful person especially with her friends. Mina always invited Tzuyu to her house playing games with her since her housemates - Sana abd Momo doesn't like it. Therefore, Tzuyu are the one who always looked unsatisfied with Mina because she always lose to the older when playing games.

" Lets play again, please Mina unnie " said Tzuyu shows her puppy eyes to her favourite unnie.

" Na ah Chou Tzuyu , that's enough i don't want to rematch again cause you are the one who will end lose " Mina said shook her head to the girl who already pouted. " it's getting late , you should go home " 

Mina then step away to her house balcony. She thanks her father for bought it for her. She take Sana and Momo to live there together since they are from the same country also a foreign students like Tzuyu.

Tzuyu followed Mina to the balcony too while enjoying a beautiful scenery infront of them for a second.

" Can i just stay here for tonight ? " Tzuyu blink her eyes to Mina.

" If that what you wanted ... at least i have someone to defeat for tonight " Mina smirk reminds Tzuyu about the game.

" you will be loser then " Tzuyu glare at her.

" oh yea? We will see my loser baby Tzuyu " Mina giggles as she patted Tzuyu head

" yah penguin ! " said Tzuyu before Mina left her alone.

Tzuyu decided to stay at Mina apartment tonight since she feel tired to drive meanwhile Sana and Momo will be late for home. Mina likes to cook especially for Tzuyu because the young girl always compliment her dish.

Sometimes they act awkward toward each other but sometimes Mina will teasing Tzuyu for no reason. There's nothing much they do other than playing games and their laughter can be hear. After a couple of hours, Mina stood up and stretching her body after too long infront the screen. Its almost 1 am in the morning no wonder she felt sleepy. Mina thought.

" okay, Tzuyu-ahh enought for today. Sleep time " Mina yawned.

" No, I don't want to sleep. I need to win come sit back unnie " Tzuyu pull Mina wrist.

" Don't you feel tired ? You will get sick kid, lets sleep okay " Mina cupped Tzuyu cheeks.

Tzuyu face red when Mina face just inches away from her.

Tzuyu sigh at Mina as she turned off the video games while Mina watching her with a silent chuckles. Momo and Sana already sleep peacefully after they go shopping for too long. Mina then straight go to her room while Tzuyu at the guest room.

__

 

" Hey Tzuyu come on " someone grab her wrist.

School session just ended and the boy besides her already grab her into a car. He said that he wanted to bring Tzuyu to somewhere that will be memorable for them. The boy told his driver to drove them there.

" wait. Wait. where are we going to ? I can't just go like that at least i need to tell my parents first " Tzuyu asked to the person besides her.

" don't worry i already told them , by the way its a surprise " he smirk.

" seriously, you told them ? Waw. I didn't know you are that brave to face them. So what did they say ? Hmm surprise ... can i know what it is ? " Tzuyu said followed by her small laughed

" of course they said yes and that's why i brought my driver or maybe sometimes looks like bodyguard to look after us. I'm sure you will happy to see it "

Tzuyu didn't know that soon there is another worst 'surprise ' greet her. 

BOOM !!!!

Unfortunately for them the car that they ride involved in an accident. Tzuyu can saw blood flowing down from her head. All she can saw was blur.

__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter