Chapter #4 >Full of sweet moments

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu wake up early though she has no classes for today. Meanwhile Chaeyoung already went out to settle down her art projects. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are not in the same club as Tzuyu joined the baseball club team. She really interested in the club because her brother always bring her to play baseball when she was young. It's definetly her favourite hobby but for now the club rest for a while for certain factors. 

Dahyun also unknown where maybe go on a date with her girlfriend,Sana. Tzuyu just sat on the couch in the living room watching TV like usual but she still bored of being alone at home. She decided to go out for awhile lonely so she changed out her outfit and put her simple white shirts with a pair of blue jeans and not forget the jacket. 

She also didn't know where she was going then without realizing it she already infront of the famous garden in the area. It was still early so there were not many people at that time. Tzuyu take a walk around the park feeling the morning breeze and sometimes it is looks strange when people are jogging but not on Tzuyu.

" umm ... ah ~ so refreshing " she said took a deep breath before release it while spreading her arms standing in the middle of the path.

"Hey girl get out from the way ... YAH !! " someone who ride a bike shouted from Tzuyu back.

Before Tzuyu could turn her head the person already take a quick dodge to the edge. The guy falling down from his bicycle which makes Tzuyu looks frown then she immediately rush to the person who in pain.

" oh my god .. i'm sorry . Let me help you " Tzuyu said.

"Auchh ~ it's okay. Luckily,i avoid you " 

" Ad-Adryan ? Yahh ! " Tzuyu slapped his arms she didn't know that arm has a bruise on it.

" it's hurt Tzuyu, yes it is me. What are you doing here ? If i hit you then i'm the one who will worry about it " he said looking at his left arm.

"Sorry,oh my god. Lets go to clinic it look bad " said Tzuyu in worried grabbing Adryan hand to help him stand up.

" No need. I'm fine it just a small bruise. Can we sit over there " he said pointing his finger at the bench not far from them. Tzuyu nodded.

__

"So,what are you doing here hah ? Where's your friend ? Did they left you here ? You go out alone ? " Adryan non stop asking Tzuyu.

" Done ? " he nod just like a five years old kid " i'm just take a walk because all of my roommates has their own bussiness , i don't know that you love to ride bicycle hah ? " Tzuyu smirk looking at the person beside her who removed his helmet.

" you can ride it with me if you want but tell me first so i next time i can bring another bike with a seat at the back. These past days i often came here,sometimes clear up my mind because the atmosphere gives peace to me." Silent between them

" by the way can i have your phone number ?  It is hard for me to do assignment research without asking your opinion " he smiled widely at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu took out her phone from pocket but suddenly Adryan grab it from Tzuyu hand. Adryan realised that Tzuyu not using any password to her phone . Well, it is a bonus.

" yah ! What are you doing hah ? " shouted Tzuyu not so loud.

" wahhh , i didn't know that our school goddess using this picture as lockscreen wallpaper " he said while Tzuyu trying to reach her phone back but it's impossible that the boy infront her is more taller than her. It's a picture of Tzuyu with her puppy plush " by the way you look cute there , hahah " 

Then,Adryan stood up put the handphone in the air so Tzuyu cannot reach it. They are really close that Tzuyu could feel Adryan breath because of their different height. As soon as Adryan save his number in Tzuyu phone he then run away bringing Tzuyu phone in his hand. He also didn't know why did he do that but in deep his heart he love to tease that girl.

Tzuyu look shocked with Adryan action without thinking too long she chase the person. The latter looks like a young kid chasing each other in the park. Luckily, Tzuyu long legs helped her grabbing Adryan right arm before the latter falling down together on the ground. Adryan on the bottom while Tzuyu on the top.

Their eyes meet and both of them hesitated. No one utter any words because of the sudden action. He stared at Tzuyu lips. Their lips are only inches away which makes Tzuyu look at Adryan lips too. Awkward . 

What am i doing right now ? Get up Tzuyu. Get. Up. Tzuyu thought

RING ! RING !

Tzuyu handphone rang cut the moment off. Tzuyu immediately stand up took her phone on the ground while Adryan eyes looks widen. He hold his nape and shook his head. Still avoid looking at Tzuyu.

"Okay. I'm back now " it's Chaeyoung who are calling Tzuyu because she realized that Tzuyu are not at home when she came back.

"Y-you are going back now ?. I'm sorry for t-that " Tzuyu nod as she lower her head. Blushing. " T-take care " he add stuttered.

"Y-yea , don't forget to treat the wound " she said then quickly ran to her car.

"What was that ? Why is my heart beat so fast ? "said Tzuyu feel her heart. " It's only been one weeks we and we are already this close (?) "

__

It's already past two weeks where they need to present their task to Mr. Kim . In the two weeks everything happen between the latter. Sometimes they look awkward toward each other sometimes its not l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter