Chapter #9 - The match

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The friendly basketball match between Adryan and Zihao finally begin.A lot of student from both school attend as a supporter at the match. Of course most of them are girls, since each of the basketball player looks handsome.

Meanwhile,Tzuyu made her way towards the audience sit. She's waiting for the unnies gang to come.

" hey tzu " a familiar voice approached her.

" you are totally late, cub" unsatisfy Tzuyu.

"Chill girl, only 10 minutes late. Why so moody huh? " explained Chaeyoung.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes. Too lazy for a fight while the others begin to settle on the seat booked by Tzuyu.

"Hello boys and girls, thanks for coming today. For those who didn't know, today's match is between BigHigh university with Blue Moon university. So guys lets give a support for both team. I know some of you especially girls only watch the players instead the game . Hehehehe"

That's the sound of the emcee giving a words welcoming people who came to watch this tournament. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung just sat there silently giggling heard it. While a lot of peoples started to full the seats infront of them.Especially students from different university since this event is open.

"Without wasting our time, please give a shout to who you will support. Lets begin with, BigHigh supporters?"He said while smirking.

"Woooooooooo, here here!!!!!" sounds of people cheering could be heard.

"Wah, what a nice shout huh? What about Blue Moon supporters, i can't hear you"

"Arghhhhhh woowowowowowowo, go get em"

Shouted the other supporters from the left side which made the emcee also speechless with the sudden action. Since it sounds so loud and more energetic.

"This is gonna be fun. Why don't both supporters team cheer together? In 3 2 1"

"Wowowowowo weeeeeee hxuahcusjsjsjxjjc "

"Nice combo there. Therefore, the time has began. So why don't we give a warm welcome to the players. Lets proceed for the BigHigh teammmmmm ~~~~~~ give a big cheer again !!!!!"

" what the fish, marry me instead oppa"

" can i at least be a girlfriend to one of them? "

" THEY LOOK SO HANDSOME LIKE HELL YA BE MINE"

" the new student, KIM ADRYAN NOTICE ME SENPAI"

Tzuyu ears almost bleeding hearing the shout from her surrounding. Girls and boys just a same being fangirl and fanboy.

Then the Bighigh team shows made Tzuyu eyes landed on someone. Someone that suddenly knocked her heart without she notice. But she just shrugged it off since she doesn't know what does that mean.

Kim Adryan showing up wearing those sleevelees shirt of their team. Tall figure and white skin but little tanned really a packaged every girl should admired. The style of his hair, looks messy but yet charming. Also the muscular arms. The jawline just sharp as his eyes stare. And of course, the most attractive are those plump lips.

Not to forget also about his team members. Every of them really perfect to be a boyfriend material and not to mention each of them really popular.

" do you think he know you was here?" Asked Chaeyoung.

But no response from the latter made she  turn her head towards Tzuyu. The latter was in daydreaming, staring someone. Chaeyoung followed her gaze who landed on Adryan's figure.

Chaeyoung mouthed 'oh' . She cracked a smiled.

" Someone is in love ~~ uwu " responsed Chae before she snap her fingers infront of Tzuyu face.

" eh? What?" Tzuyu said blankly.

" Earth to Tzuyu. Who are you looking at huh? I've been talking to you"

" really ? I'm sorry Chae. What did you asked?"

" there " Chae pointed at the figure.

" what's wrong with him? "

Chaeyoung facepalmed.

" does he know that you coming today? Last time i knew you guys made a deal right? " She explained.

" nope. I didn't want to tell him " Tzuyu said before she lower her head .

" but why? Wait, is it because that day which you guys went on a dated ? " Tzuyu just nodded after Chae explained.

" but you can't avoid him all day, Tzuyu" Chae voice sounds begging.

" i know Chae, but things getting awkward. That's all"

Chae just let out a deep sigh. "Ok then"

Let's bring out Blue Moon players then. GIVE A BIG SHOUT YOU ALL !!!

Says that energetic emcee.

Chaeyoung frowned her eyebrows " um, Tzuyu. I think that is Zihao,right? .. I didn't know he was Blue Moon's student"

Tzuyu eyes widen " Me either ... I feel something going to happen "

Said Tzuyu worriedly.

Then, the emcee told both team prepared for awhile before the real match started.  Adryan's team went inside meet their coach and he managed to check his phone.

CHAEYOUNG POV

Ting !

I receive a message from Adryan. I immediately opened it. Cause its me who sent it first -_-

CHAE
H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter