Chapter #13 - Who?

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-NO ONE'S POV-

It's just a usual day in the morning for Tzuyu. She woke up earlier than she should today and happily eat her brother's cook.

Han noticed his sister's weird behavior.

"You look happy today?" Said he.

Tzuyu on the other side still munching her food slowly. She raises her eyebrows.

"Being happy is illegal now?" said Tzuyu.

Han facepalm.

"You look like a person who just fall in love with someone" he smiles sheepishly

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Ignored him.

She sips her hot chocolate drink and is ready to go. She prefers to walk today rather than use her brother's car. Tzuyu step to the left and begin her pace, passing 2 blocks after her with the cold breeze in the morning, really lighting up her mood.

"Perfect morning" uttered her.

After a few minutes of walking, she then stops by a bus stop near an apartment. It is kinda a new apartment which most student lives there. She had a plan today, to surprise someone.

It was still early in the morning and she patiently waiting for someone there. Not long after that, the person she searched for appeared.

"Hey, Adryan!" Shouted Tzuyu.

He looks shocked.

"Tzuyu? What are you doing here?"

Clueless.

She shows her bright smile.

"Can't I walk to campus with my boyfriend?" .

He giggles.

"But, how do you know I'm slept over at Minho's?" Asked him.

"Well, I asked him last night where do you live instead he said you slept over  at his apartment..."

Explained Tzuyu calmly.

And they start walking side by side along the way to campus that not so far from them.

"But you don't have to walk all the way just for this, you must be tired," said him.

"I'm not tired when it comes to you," told Tzuyu confidently.

He smiles "since when you had become so cheesy, tch"

"I thought you hate me.." added him.

Tzuyu knit her eyebrows. "Why?"

He sighed "well, you always acted cold towards me. So I assumed you were still mad or hold a grudge against me because I made your favorite t-shirt dirty on the day at the supermarket.. And I also thought that you don't like me at all. I mean, don't want to befriend with me"

Tzuyu laughed out loud.

"That is your impression of me?"

He nods blankly.

"weird"
 


 

10 minutes of walking made Tzuyu tired a little since she was not used to it. Maybe because there is a silent gap between them made Tzuyu feel bored.

She decided to break the ice.

"Hmm. Can I ask you something?"

Said Tzuyu.

He smiles sheepishly.

"What's gotten into you? Whatever kind of demon inside your body, please get out"

Said him jokingly.

Tzuyu knew it was unusual for her action. She admitted that some people are scared of her - cold expression, bad girl crush behavior, but yeah she never felt that way. It's different when it comes to the person you are close with or let say you are comfortable with or just started something you not expected.
Tzuyu gives him a death glare.

That's the real her.

His smile faded and mouthed 'ok'. Surrender.

"How did you know... Zihao?"

His expression can't be read.

"He was the co-captain of the Blue Moon basketball team. Before the friendly match begins, my coach asked me to meet him. You know for us to know each other so there is no fight between both teams. That's how I met him"

She continued "but, that is not the real reason he hates you right?"

Adryan widens his eyes.

"I have no clue why does he hate me so much. You know, we have never been involved in any misunderstood before but I guess everything change after he made a mess at the restaurant"

Tzuyu sighed.

"It's all my fault"

He stops from walking and turned his face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter