Chapter #8 > 'Date'

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

::: Im sorry for those who are reading this story. Im kinda busy lmao. I try to update and finish this story but i cant promise when it will be. So im sorry in advance for not updating for so long. >< . Im so thankfull for those who are still keep in touch with my story even though its a fake hope haha that i will update it. But dont worry i will try to update this story !!

 

Her door room been knocked from outside. Tzuyu yawn for the last time and immediately stand up from her bed.

She open the door.

" you're awake ". Han said.

" so ? What do you want hah ? " Tzuyu shows her annoying face.

" Not me, down there's someone waiting for you " said Han confidently.

" who ? "    " check it yourself sleepyhead "

Tzuyu in her pyjamas take a few step on the stair. She want to know who is it. Its Adryan. Completely wore a blue denim shirts sitting on the couch. Tzuyu's eye widen. 

" why is he coming so early ? " said Tzuyu.

Han rolled his eyes. " he's been waiting for about 30 minutes, silly "

" For real ?! What time is it now ? " 

She quickly run to her desk. Check on the clock. Tzuyu frowned as she saw that its already 10:20 in the morning. She facepalm. She remembered last night she forgot to set the alarm. She can't believe that she were sleeping for too long. She regretted for playing video games last night until 2 am.

" TELL HIM TO WAIT FOR 5 MINUTES ... EH NO , 10 MINUTES , UGH "

shouted Tzuyu which made her brother chuckels

-10:45 am-

Tzuyu finally came downstairs completely wearing blue denim jeans with a white t-shirt on her. She saw Adryan and her brother were having a chit chat in the living room. Tzuyu immediately approach them.

" so ? " said Tzuyu raised her eyebrows.

The two watched her in frowned. Adryan quickly shook his head and stand up got a permission from Tzuyu's brother. Both of them then headed to the door leave Han alone.

" so what is your plan today ? "

Adryan cracked a smile before answering.

" If you don't mind , wanna watch movie ? "

" .... cliche but sounds good " 

" by the way , i like how you dress yourself today.... and you look pretty today also " a compliment from Adryan.

Tzuyu a bit blushing actually " because school and outside are different... and you know im always pretty " said Tzuyu flipping her hair.

Adryan can't help but to burst a laughed from what Tzuyu said. But he admitted that Tzuyu are really pretty as always. Now there is no awkward gap between the two. The atmosphere filled with their laughter both of them happily having talk. Then, after a minutes, they arrived at one of the big mall in the town.

Tzuyu lead the way since Adryan never came to this mall before. They managed to go the cinems section first. They decided to watch the new release movie - Avengers : The Infinity War. Adryan offer himself to buy the tickets for them while Tzuyu managed to buy the popcorn and drinks.

He then asked for two ticket while his eyes catching Tzuyu figure at other section. He smirk.

Then..

" so, which seat did you get for us ? " said Tzuyu sipping her drink.

He grin " the couple seat "

Tzuyu almost spill her drink after she hear it.

" what ?! We're not even a couple " Tzuyu protest.

He giggles and keep stepping to entering the cinema that will start about 7 minutes more.

He finally spoke after Tzuyu non stop poking his back " all seat are full. Only couple section available . Its only for today don't worry" 

" urghh, you lie I saw there's no many people here, how can it already full ? " murmured Tzuyu unsatisfied.

They finally take their seat " i want to get a little privacy with you thats all " Adryan said confidently but for Tzuyu she just shrugged her shoulder.

Tzuyu turned her head facing Adryan side face.

" yah ! I hate you " Tzuyu said angrily.

Adryan once again cracked a smile and then turn his head made their eyes meet for a second.

" but, i like you " he said while showing his cute smile.

Tzuyu found that he is really cute and why is the word made her heart feel something weird. She quickly shook her head when her thought startled by the sound of the screen. She rolled her eyes to him instead.

What kind of fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter