Chapter #6 > Impossible !

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" impossible..... how " said Tzuyu stuttered.

She can't believe of what just she saw before her. Someone who everyone thought was dead three years ago suddenly appeared from nowhere.

" Tzuyu ... " he said.

No words utter from Tzuyu mouth. She still looked confused , shocked on what just happened. Without thinking to much, she then leaving the guy in shock without looking back. Tzuyu wiped her tears as she entered her car.

" This is unreal " she slap her cheeks and all she can feel is a pain from it " what's this ? You know he is was already dead Tzuyu. Its not him.... not..... its h-him. So all of this a lie ? Drama ? My family too ? Why... WHY ?! "

Her tears flowing heavily all of sudden. She place her head on the steering trying to calm herself before heading home. Too much emotions inside her feelings right now.

__

Tzuyu took a deep breath before stepping into the house. She can't hide her red eyes again. She then ring the door bell waiting for the two dorks open it. She know that the two must be home now because it is already late. Not long after that, it's Chaeyoung who opened the door.

" Who the hec-- ohh Tzuyu ! You are back " said Chaeyoung as she hugging Tzuyu then followed by Dahyun.

Tzuyu hug back " we miss you even one day " add Dahyun. 

" well im not "

Tzuyu pretend to not misses both of them. Of course she missed them. She feel grateful that her unnies didn't noticed about her red eyes. Maybe for a second.

" wait. wait. Why your eyes are red ? Omo, are you crying ? Did Mina unnie made you cry ? " asked Dahyun non stop. Her hand cupped the younger face.

Tzuyu ignoring Dahyun question " Here i bought something from supermarket " " im already home ago but you two not here thats why im going out for a while " 

Chaeyoung took the bag from Tzuyu hand before she gaze at Tzuyu, full of curiosity.

Tzuyu meet Chaeyoung eyes " you not answering the question yet " 

" Don't worry guys. I'm fine maybe there is a dust got into my eyes " she said pretends rubbing her eyes followed by a small fake laughed. " I'm tired right now. I will see you guys later " 

The latter exchanged their look after they saw the younger walked away to her room, ignoring them. Both of them knew that there must be something wrong with their friend. Besides they hardly saw Tzuyu acted like that.

"Something wrong " Chaeyoung crosses her arms.

Dahyun replied with a nod " very obvious ... lets order pizza " 

" what ? Yah ! I thought we should talk about that yoda " the smol bean frown.

" i know just give her some alone time. You are the one who told me that you hungry aren't you ? So, its pizza time . PIZZAAAA ! " 

Dahyun shouted then ran around the living room holding her phone which makes Chaeyoung giggles at her.

" crazy "

__

Meanwhile at Tzuyu room ......

Tzuyu sat at the edge of her bed hugging her knees. She can't help but let her tears burst heavily for again. She still in shocked and wondering on what had happened earlier. The moment when her brother told her that the guy were dead still refresh playing in her mind.

 

--FLASHBACK--

She opened her eyes slowly and all she can saw is she is lying on a bed with a blanket covering half of her body. She looked at her left hand that had been wrapped with a bandage maybe broken from the incident she thought. Tzuyu blink her eyes twice until the blury vision started fading away.

Then her eyes catch someone familiar figure comes towards her - it's her parents and her brother. She wanted to get up but her dizzy head keep pushing her.

" mom, she's awake. I'll call the doctor " said Han as he noticed his sister finally open her eyes. He fasten his step out from the room.

Her mom approach her - holding her hand softly .

" Finally you awake honey. Feeling better ? " Ms.Chou asked.

" M-My head mom ... its hurt  and why am i here ? " Tzuyu holding her temple and she can feel there's also a bandage wrap on her head.

Her father smile "You must forgot that you involved in a car accident. Don't worry doctor is on his way " 

After a minutes, a doctor who known as Doctor Hwang came towards Tzuyu with a nurse. He started checking up on Tzuyu while her family move aside giving some space.

" what is your name ? " the doctor said

" umm... Tzuyu.. Chou Tzuyu " she replied in confused.

" did you remember anything ? " 

" umm yeah... i got a car accident right ? " 

Doctor Hwang smiled at her.

" How is my sister condition doc ? " her brother asked as soon as the doctor done.

"So far she will feel headache for a while because of the hit on her head. Luckily, she is not have an amnesia and there is nothing worst for now. Get some rest and dont thinking too much. About one or two weeks your hand will recovery If so i will check on her later " 

" Thank you,Hwang " Mr.Chou said as he accompany his friend to the door.

" umm.. Mom..Dad " called Tzuyu

Her parents started going closer to her while her brother watch from the other side.

" how long i've been here ? " 

" you got into a coma for six days Tzuyu " 

"What ? How can i-- ... " " how about Zihao ? I want to see him. Is he alright ? " 

Tzuyu looked at her parents. She decided to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter