Chapter #12 - Just begin

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N : Im sorry if the chapter getting bored (idk). I'm not sure when will i update again since my final exam is around the corner. KINDA STRESSED OUT* . 😂😂😂 please wait ya 😣💓💓💓💓

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

-NO ONE POV-

 

"Did you, j-just?" Tzuyu still in confuse and blank.

 

 

"I'll pretend to be your boyfriend"  said Adryan while crossing his arms.

 

 

Tzuyu, who still processing what just happened become more clueless. She didn't know that she planned will turn out like this. Furthermore, she is the one who wants this, but end up she is the one who started to blush.

 

 

Tzuyu still not making an eye contact with the latter.

 

 

"Don't tell me you changed your mind, " he said, started to feel ashamed too.

 

 

Tzuyu quickly shook her head. Denying.

 

 

"No,no, no" protest Tzuyu.

 

 

He raised his eyebrows. Waited for her response.

 

 

"I-i thought you rejected me, " she said, lowering her head.

 

 

He giggles. "I changed my mind after I saw how he treat you just now"

 

 

"Not a quite solid reason,though" Tzuyu still in disbelief.

 

 

She sighed "I-i don't know how to say this, but I'm still shocked and quite embarrassing" cover her faces.

 

 

He plastered a smile, knowing that Tzuyu soft side like this.

 

 

Tzuyu lift her face.

 

 

"Do you think he knows we just pretending?"

 

 

He sighed.

 

 

"Nope. Because I saw that he also shocked"

 

 

Great. Thought Tzuyu.

 

 

They are now still in front of the gate, but on the other side. They remained silence again, doesn't know what to say anymore. Adryan gives a quick smile, and broke the silent.

 

 

Some students started to whisper about them. Hearing that he immediately asked

 

"So, you wanna go home? I can drive you"

 

 

"Um, but it's still early. I mean no one is at home right now, " said Tzuyu sounds like little disappointed.

 

 

She decided to sleep over with DubChae at their house for a while. It is true that no one at home right now since the two going out with their respective lovers.

 

 

"If that's so.. let's get a drink?" told him while flashing his smile.

 

 

"Pardon?"

 

 

He steps a little closer to the latter closing the gap between them. He slightly bends facing Tzuyu's face since he is so tall for her.

 

 

Tzuyu gulped for a second, she started to feel the sweat on her head began to drip any time making her become more nervous with the sudden lean.

 

 

The unnies who still watching from far saw them in giggles. Nayeon gasped and give a sudden light slap on Jeongyeon left arm. Jeongyeon winced in pain. Geez grandma.

 

 

"Omo, did he wanna kiss Tzuyu? DAMN" said the grandma.

 

 

She receives a knock on her head "shut up nayeonnie.... They are not like you, very ert" said Jihyo.

 

 

Nayeon glare at her.

 

 

Tzuyu closed her eyes, get ready for anything to be happening.

 

 

He smile sheepishly.

 

 

"I want to know more about you, Tzuyu"

 

 

Tzuyu immediately opened her eyes and shot a glare to him. She could feel her cheek burns in embarrassment right now.

 

 

What do you expect,Tzuyu? Ugh . She
mumbled.

 

 

Without she realize, he is already leaving the latter dumbfounded.

 

 

"Kaja!" He shouted still fasten his pace away from the latter.

 

 

Aish.

 

 

 

 

They have been walking for almost 10 minutes since Tzuyu refused to use Adryan's car. Luckily, the cafe is near from their university. It's a new cafe there, and they decided to try it out.

 

 

Along the walked, the tall guy just cracking a smile while Tzuyu keep her head lowers. She doesn't know what should she say to break the silence, same goes to him. At least, the cool breezed caressed Tzuyu cheeks softly so he couldn't notice the latter reddened face.

 

 

Although there is a gap between them, their pace still synchronous along the road. Only the sounds of cars passing echoed the atmosphere.

 

 

Awkward.

 

 

This is not Chou Tzuyu when it comes to awkward.

 

 

Tzuyu feels electricity when her hand brushes his finger not on purpose. She took a glance at the latter who also turn his gaze to Tzuyu. His smile. Tzuyu quickly turn her head and looking around but not to the latter eyes again.

 

 

"Mianhae..." told Tzuyu more like whispering.

 

 

He let out small chuckles.

 

 

Just a few steps more, they will arrive at the cafe. Adryan gains his bravery, took the chance break the silence.

 

 

"we will do more skinship often later, 'honey' "

 

 

He said not even look at the latter, while emphasizing the 'honey' word.

 

 

Tzuyu choked.

 

 

"Yahhh! Stop teasing me, you sounds like a ert, don't tell me, Sana unnie taught you"

 

 

He laughed.

 

 

"She did"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter