Chapter #1 > Bumped

Love or Hate ( ON HOLD )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday morning where the day that all school student go for fun and enjoy after a long day of class but for Tzuyu weekend is a day to sleep.

KRNGGG ! KRNGGG !

" arghh, stupid alarm you disturbs my sleep "

Tzuyu mumble and stop the alarm quickly. As soon as she wanted to go back to sleep someone enter her room. What's next. Huh

"Yah,yoda come one wake up rise and shine dude " Chaeyoung shouted as she already burst into Tzuyu room enough to makes the younger one annoyed.

"What the ?! It's 7 am dwarf, what do you want hah ? Can you let me sleep peacefully will you ?

"Stop calling me dwarf yoda ! Daaa ~ did you forget that you already deal with me hah ?" Chaeyoung smirk " so today is the day"

Tzuyu frown and shows Chaeyoung her 'what' face so she try to remember what deal the smol bean talking about.

-FLASHBACK 5 DAYS AGO -

" hey dwarf can you please lend me Mr.Kim notes?" Tzuyu said.

"Yah,you want me to borrow my notes but you still rude to me by calling me dwarf. Pfft~~ so NO " chaeyoung crossed her arms.

"Okay.Chaeyoung-ahh can you please lend me your notes" Tzuyu said in aegyo tone even she doesn't like it.

"Fine. Stop doing that thing you make me feel unwell, there at my desk" she pointed at her desk but before Tzuyu could take it she continue " in one condition " 

Hah ?! What's wrong with this kid ? All this time i borrowed she never be like this. Tzuyu thought. "Can you just give me the book ?" Chaeyoung giving her a death glare. Gulp. " okay. What is it ?"

"Promise me that you will buy me whatever i want on this weekend,deal ?" Chaeyoung smirk.

" ya ya whatever ,deal" Tzuyu said to Chaeyoung who smile widely over her.She took the book and rush out from Chaeyoung room.

-FLASHBACK END-

Damn. I should do the notes by myself. Ugh! Tzuyu said to herself. " yeah,now i remembered. Fine,but why so early hah i'm still sleepy " yawn

" well there is a big art sales that start at 8 am. I really wanted to go and maybe buy some drawing tools plus i don't care if you still sleepy,promise is promise" Chaeyoung stick out her tongue.

"Did i said that i will take you there at 8 am? No,right? So shut up Chae" Tzuyu throw a pillow towards Chaeyoung unfortunately the pillow hit a door as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter