I'm not ready yet!

Crazy Obsession

Yunho and Nathalia were in the kitchen after their little session but that was just it... Yunho won't go any further than that since she told him that she wasn't ready yet so they stayed father and daughter...

Yunho managed to enroll her in the school she was before because Yunho is the principal of that school which Scarlet often goes but Nathalia ignores her and her friends as she continues to focus on her studies...

Nathalia was in the safest hands after all... Kai and Rosalinne chose a great person to take care of her which in Rosalinne's mind she knows her but she is not sure where... so she let's it go for now...

Night came...

Nathalia was finishing her homework when her adoptive father came and said " Nathalia from now on I'll become your biological father and I'll never treat you like how my ex-wife treated you and some day when your older you'll eventually become mine and only mine but that's when your destiny awaits ok!" Nathalia nods...

 Yunho kisses her forehead as he gets her ready for bed while he turns on her lamp admiring the figures appearing on her ceiling as he goes to the doorway and shuts the lights for her to see them more clearly and leaving slightly opened so that the light from the stairs dim in her room...

Yunho goes in his room and closes the door behind him as he undressed himself leaving him in his shorts as he goes under the covers and lies on the bed turns off his lamp and goes to sleep...

Nathalia wakes up in the middle of the night as she tiptoes towards her door opening it and leaves it slightly opened when she softly goes towards Yunho's door and turning the doorknob slowly and opens his door...

Nathalia looks inside... he has a collection of perfumes as she goes inside closing the door behind her softly not waking him up... she softly goes towards his closet... his clothes were so organized as she touches them...

Nathalia sees his perfume collection as she grabs one by one smelling the masculine scent and one particular perfume was the CHROME light blue which smelled so masculine as she inhales it more of it then she sets it down carefully as she looked through the mirror seeing him sleeping...

Nathalia faced him as she goes to him and kneels on the floor putting her arms on top of each other as she puts her chin on it slightly moving her head right then left... she caresses his cheek as she leans in and plants a kiss on his lips when Yunho slowly opens his eyes...

Yunho closes his eyes as he brings her under him as he said " you know I think you want it so bad and I can take it away from you if I have your permission first and plus you might be pregnant by me so judge me later so what do say should we start by dating or be lovers or both?" Nathalia said " both and hurry please I can't take it anymore!"...

Yunho complied as he kisses her neck and leaving hickeys on them while Nathalia was taking her shorts and off as she takes his off while Yunho was busy leaving hickeys on her... Nathalia freed his junior already fully erected and quickly inserts his inside of her while Yunho began rocking his hips back and forth slowly as she starts to moan...

Nathalia knows she has to stop because her body wasn't ready for it but deep down inside she wants it but she says " Yunho baby I may not be fully ready but I'm willing to be yours and no other man can touch me the way you do so please let's nor rush things!" Yunho takes his junior out and puts back on his boxers while he puts on her and shorts...

Yunho said " baby girl I know your not ready since your way too tight since my junior can't be moved and I'm glad we stopped or else I've would've ripped you and I would hate myself for it!"... Nathalia laid back down while Yunho laid beside her and hugged her till morning...

The things that they want to do but Nathalia can't her body isn't ready... Will she be ready?