Hard to Choose??

Crazy Obsession

Rose is torn between two questions: 1st question was: Adoption? and the 2nd question: Keep it?... she doesn't know what to choose so they made those questions really hard and plus she doesn't want to say goodbye to her baby boy... Kai and Rose are willing to do anything just to keep the baby boy...

One family wants a baby but they've tried so many times but they end up failing which they've decided to go for adoption so they head out to the foster home and see which would be the lucky baby that will end up with them... the parents arrive and asked the woman " are there any new kids we can choose from?" The woman said " not yet but I've heard from a family that's been having trouble deciding if they want their child to end up here and be adoptedq by a family so I don't know when?"... 

Rosealinne and Kai head upstairs while Aeilane and Ayelane sit on the couch while Xaiver writes his little brothers name and deciding which name so it will fit him better...

12 hours gone by...

EXO are tired and wanted to rest so Suho came out from the gaming room and asked Ayelane " where is your mom and dad?" She pointed at the door which is closed... Suho heads there and knocks on the door when Rose opened it and said " yes Suho!" Suho said " um... we are all tired and want to sleep oh and plus Xaiver, Aeilane, and Ayelane are sleeping on the couch!"...

Kai grabbed three blankets and head downstairs quickly so that his kids won't get cold and have a fever soon as he ufolded the blankets and covered them one by one as he gives each a kiss on the forehead...

Soon the house went silent but the only sounds you hear were the outside bugs so you won't hear them snoring or anything like that so... (snoring sounds)... oh no someone is snoring loudly making Aeilane twist to the other side but then she woke up by a very loud snore so she checks to see which EXO member is snoring so loud...

She opens the door and then she sees Sehun sleeping and not making any sounds but when she sees the one she tries covering her ears but failed as she sees Kris snoring also... she sees some earplugs so ever carefully she jumps between their legs as she tried not to dangle herself but she fails and dangles her legs with Luhan...

She trips and falls right on Luhan's crotch area but he seemed not to bother but in the morning he'll have a pain down there... she gets up and moves and grabs the earplugs and slowly goes back but this time she dangles and falls on Kai her father ( yes Kai chose to sleep with them because Rose pushed him off the bed with her movements she does)...

Kai wakes up and softly whispers " Aeilane Kim what are you doing?" Aeilane whispers back " dad I'm just getting these (shows him the earplugs)!" Kai said " are we that loud?" She nods so she gets up but dangles again and falls onto Chen's chest kissing his lips...

Aeilane wants to get out quickly because of her clumsiness so her father Kai managed to get her out before they realize...

Aeilane kissed Chen... now she's blushing... Will Chen notice?