Time Travels Fast!!!

Crazy Obsession

12 years had gone by...

 Xaiver is now a graduate student from East High school in Alburquerque, New Mexico... he was one of the top students earning his final honor roll as he was happy... his GPA was 5.45 which topped one of the girls who had GPA's of 5.00...

The principal called him as he got up and walked towards the principal while he shook his hand when Rose took his picture with the principal... sitting next to her was Ayelane and Aeilane who were clapping at their brother... Kai was happy too... he's their father (which Xaiver knew when he entered his Senior year)...

Kai couldn't be any happier... he has three kids now old enough to care of themselves in the future but as Xaiver being the youngest he might need his mother or father soon... Kai is proud of what he achieved being a lovely father to three kids was difficult but with Rose by his side he learned to live his kids...

Krystal now lives in peace as her mother introduced her to Lee Taemin who will be a lovely boyfriend to her and take care in good and bad times... her mother Mrs. Jung is proud to have two daughters (yes Krystal's sister is Jessica Jung)... Jessica is now living happy and has a child with Leeteuk...

Rosalinne can't believe that time went by so quickly that she wanted to announce her fourth child so with the help of her clumsy and cute puppy... oops sorry... Baekhyun as they both plan her surprise... it was just a typical dinner when Ayelane asked " um... where is that beagle puppy and mom?" Xaiver said " sis Baekhyun hyung will scold you for calling him a puppy!"...

Baekhyun heard what Ayelane said so he goes and clears is throat and says " Ayelane come here now!!" Kai hears Baekhyun's angry tone so he goes and sees... Baekhyun said " Ayelane I don't like it when people call me puppy and let me ask you do I look like one?" Ayelane nods quickly as Baekhyun sighs...

Baekhyun hates it when people call him "puppy beagle" it doesn't suit him he likes to be called handsome and pretty (well he does look like one)... but Baekhyun sets it off for now as he goes to where Rose is now ready...

Rose opens the door and heads out with a box as she walks to where Kai is sitting and eating upon arriving she sets the box in front of him as she takes her seat and eats slowly while Kai opens it... when Kai sees inside there was blue booties and a baby pacifier that was written " DADDY'S BABY BOY!" Kai looks at Rose...

Kai notices that something is wrapped up so he unwraps it only to find a pregnancy test as he looks "++" Kai says " Rose don't be playing with me!"... Rose said " Kai I'm pregnant!"... Kai got up and hugged her...

Rose is pregnant with their fourth child and this time Xaiver won't be the only boy!!... Will they have their fourth child or will Rose give it up for adoption??