Morning... PAIN!!

Crazy Obsession

Morning started to rise as the light beams through the curtains lighting every inch of the rooms as Luhan started to yawn but then he felt some pain in his crotch area when he rubs it lightly but the pain got more painful as he made his faces like he's holding back a scream...

Chen woke up and scratches his head with his eyes half awake and half asleep as the others are starting to wake up... Suho comes out already brushing his teeth when he saw Aeilane,  Ayelane, and Xiaver folding their blankets...

Aeilane saw Chen coming out from the room looking like a zombie as he trudged his feet slowly to the bathroom which she kept looking but as soon she saw her dad she looked away...

Kai and Rosalinne had a hard time deciding on what's best for their fourth child so Kai grabbed the phone and dialed the foster home phone number and soon a woman answered " foster home how can we help you?" Kai said " yeah this is Kim Jongin but call me Kai about our fourth child... we will give it up for adoption!" The woman on the line said " ok just let me know when your bringing it!"...

Kai hung up and puts his head in between his hands and looks at his three kids now playing with Chanyeol, Chen, and Kris which makes him happy but what about their fourth child... Kai hopes that the fourth child will remember it's biological mother as it grows...

Rosalinne came out of her room as Kai looked at her and nods so that she knows that Kai made the decision... Rose will miss her baby but what can she do... soon she'll be giving birth to it and hopefully the adoptive parents will be happy now...

12 months passed...

The adoptive parents are now welcoming their own daughter Nathalia... Jung Nathalia... which they are so proud of her... the age she is now is 15yrs and she looks like her biological parents...

Rose is upset that she had to give away her fourth daughter to them... she hopes that the family Jung will treat her like one of them...

Will it change for Nathalia since she is in the wrong family?? Will Rose and Kai notice the changes in the family??