Wrong Family!!

Crazy Obsession

Nathalia was in her room doing her homework when Scarlet came in her room and ripped her homework and said " you worthless how dare you ignore our father when he was talking to you!" Nathalia was shocked as Scarlet ripped the pages off of the book and threw them on the ground...

Nathalia was rejected all the time by her parents which they've only paid attention to Scarlet... Nathalia wanted to cry so hard but she had to endure it... Scarlet always push Nathalia away since she barely started school and Scarlet's friends always laugh at her...

Nathalia never had friends because of what Scarlet always say to her which makes everyone laugh and always talk about her in a mean way... everytime when Scarlet and Nathalia came home the mom always ask Scarlet about school and not Nathalia...

Nathalia can't deal with this anymore... so next morning Scarlet was waiting for Nathalia as always when the mom literally threw her out the door while she walks in her socks while she puts on her heels...

Scarlet always ignores her and walks off further than her... once Scarlet passes the gates she signals the gate person to close the gates on her so that she won't enter school no more since Scarlet is embarrassed by her...

Nathalia walks back home... as she comes home she goes straight to her room and locks herself... Haiely looks at the clock and read 12:12pm when she called Scarlet... Haiely said " oh sweety how's Nath- well that doing in school?" Scarlet answered " well mom she was late again!" Haiely got mad and hung up...

Haiely banged on her door yelling at her making her say " go away you WORTHLESS WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME ALL YOU DID IS PAY ATTENTION TO THAT OF SCARLET AND NOT ME... I HATE THIS FAMILY!!" Haeily was offended and went into the garage while she grabs an axe heading upstairs to beat her up...

Nathalia grabs her empty suitcase and fills it up with her stuff and empty her room as she opens the window and throws her suitcase down and herself... she grabs it and runs away as the house gets smaller and smaller as it rains while thundering...

Haiely managed to break in but she was gone and her room is empty...

Nathalia came across a street and she didn't look when a man bumped into her making her fall as he lend his hand to her as he said " oh I'm sorry what's your name?" Nathalia said ' I am Nathalia!" The man said " well I'm Kai let's get you to my house I'm sure you'll be safe!"...

Kai let's her in as Rosalinne said " who's the girl?" Kai said " oh this is Nathalia I've bumped into her out there here take her suitcase and put all her clothes to wash... let's get you showered!"...

Rosalinne knows her but where... she thinks and thinks but nothing... Nathalia was now in the shower when Kai came and looked away as he hands her the towel...

Nathalia was admiring her new home when Xiaver came and asked " where are your-" Nathalia cut him off " my parents treat me like I wasn't part of it so I ran away!" Xiaver went to his mom and told her about it making Rose come in and talk to her...

Rosalinne asked " what's the family name?" Nathalia said " Jungs family!" Rose took Nathalia to Kai and said " Kai this girl was put in the Jungs family and they've done something wrong to her!"...

Kai didn't notice but the bruises on her arms and chest were visible and she had multiple cuts which were deep meaning that they've cut her so hard and deep...

Rosalinne knows a Jung who can help them with Nathalia and he is also a Jung and he's the main one... Rosalinne smiles and says " Kai call Jung Yunho for me!" Kai quickly calls him and tells him all about a mean family with the surname Jung...

Yunho arrives at Rosalinne's house and looks at Nathalia who was shaking of fear... Yunho kneels down and says " don't worry I'm not going to hurt you besides would you like to live with me... I am not like the family you've been in... I'm completely different...

Nathalia said " you won't hurt me?" Yunho shook his head when Nathalia hugged him tightly letting her tears fall while the rest joined in...

Yunho and Nathalia reached the Jungs house and Yunho quickly got out and opened the car door as Nathalia got off when Scarlet said " mom the is back!" Haiely got her axe ready to kill her but when Haiely opend the door she saw Yunho and backed up letting the axe fall to the ground...

Yunho grabs Haiely's wrist and yells softly " LISTEN WELL YOU COMPESATED ES I WON'T LET YOU HURT THIS LITTLE GIRL WHICH IN MY HANDS SHE WILL BE AND I'M GLAD THAT I'VE DIVORCED YOU CAUSE I'M SO SICK OF YOUR INESS AROUND AND SCARLET IS NOTHING BUT A WHO WORKS IN A NIGHTCLUB AFTER SCHOOL!" Scarlet was shocked...

Nathalia is now Yunho's property now which Yunho welcomed her home as Nathalia admired her very own room... Yunho was glad that he has her in his home as he thinks of dirty things- no Yunho snap out of it... she's too young for him...

Nathalia never keeps her eyes off of him as she kept thinking of what's in between his long slender legs... she kept staring at it her lips but she is too young for his liking...

Nathalia never wants to appreciate the moment ad she goes closer to him hugging him from the back resting her head as she inhales his masculine scent...

Yunho was surprised as he grabs her hands and interwines them as he turns around facing her and said " are you sure you want this?" She nods as she lowers herself down to his crotch area and slowly unbuckles his belt and ed his jeans as she pulls them down along with his boxers freeing and takes it in feeling how big he is...

Yunho felt a wave of pleasure as he swirls his fingers in her hair feeling her warm mouth as he hears popping noises making him more hornier by the second...

will they eventually be together???