The birth of Triplets...

Crazy Obsession

Next morning...

Rosalinne woke up and found Kai sleeping on her so she pushes Kai off of her gently while he stirs in his sleep then she gets up and stretches her body then she covers Kai with the blanket as she heads downstairs...

Meanwhile downstairs...

Chen, Kris, and Suho were sitting on the couch with books in their hands while Tao, DO, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay, Luhan, and Xiumin were cooking... but there is eight people and crowded in there so Luhan and Xiumin  (the first oldest and second oldest) left the kitchen leaving 6 of them but still it's crowded then Chanyeol left grabbing Baekhyun by the arm and dragging him out of there...

Lay, DO, Sehun, and Tao were left as they continued while the rest who left the kitchen do something else then Chanyeol lured Baekhyun into his room and quickly undressed himself and Baekhyun as Chanyeol pushed him on his bed while hovering him...

While that's going on...

Rosalinne came down when she  felt a contraction hit her so hard that made her sit on the stair and breath hard when Chen saw her he rushed quickly and said " I think you might be giving birth right now so let me take you to a hospital!" So he carries her bridal-style towards his car...

Kai woke up when he saw that she's not there so he searches her when he saw Chen going quickly to get his keys and he ran outside making Kai look yo see why he's running but he didn't see who was in his car since it was dark to see...

Rosalinne was trying so hard not to push inside of Chen's car but then during the ride she starts to push when Chen said " do not push please were almost there!" Chen quickly parked the car in immediate emergency as he pressed the button like 3 times and the doctors came out rushing...

Rosalinne was pushing since she couldn't wait as the doctor said " we might have to do this outside because there is no time to rush her inside so let's sit her on the passenger seat!"...

Rosalinne had her legs opened and began pushing when the doctor said " ok Rosalinne your finished you may rest and it's a boy!" The first cry was a baby boy as she smiles but then she felt two more contractions as she pushes... the second cry was a baby girl... and the third one cry was a premature baby girl...  she couldn't be more happier...

Three babies were welcomed to the world but for her third baby which is a premature she will be the hardest thing when the doctor told her that the three babies can go home... Rosalinne was so happy that the three are already here...

Chen carries her two in both of his arms while she holds the premature one and she hasn't name them yet so they will once they head inside... once inside they heard and groaning when they heard Chanyeol's voice " ohhh baekkie nice and tight for me just the perfect male for me!!!" Then they hear Baekhyun's voice " Channie me hard and inside of me!!!"...

The rest of them faced palmed themselves on how Chanyeol and Baekhyun were... but then Suho said " wait is that?" Rosalinne nods while Luhan goes and holds one which is the one in Chen's arm as he cooes it earning a smile... Kai comes out of the bathroom when he stopped midway...

Rosalinne signals him over and ever so proud Kai saw his three bundles of joy then Kai carries one of them which was the one that Rosalinne was holding then he says " my beautiful Aeilane!" Then she says " for the other ones is Ayelane and Xiaver making Aeilane and Ayelane fraternal twins!" Kai has never been this happy...

Kai and Rosalinne now became a family and of course EXO are now going to be their kids uncles which is a new thing and not to mention Aeilane has Rosalinne's features while Ayelane and Xiaver had Kai's features...

Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO, Tao, and Sehun were looking at their new additions to the family as Chanyeol and Baekhyun were done with their " session" while Suho asked " can we carry them afterwards?" Kai nods but Sehun needs to wait...

Will Sehun be allowed to carry one of them or will he have Rosalinne show him how?