Revenge... SUCCESS!!

Crazy Obsession

Rosalinne and Kai were done with their shower as they came out fully clothed while Kai helped Rosalinne dry her hair when Sehun and Suho came inside of her room and said " we have a emergency problem Krystal is here and she asking for Kai only!"...

Kai said " I broke up with her but why is she still want to come to me which I hate when she does that...!" Rosalinne says " Kai baby you'll be fine just go and ask her why does she want you?" Kai nods at Rosalinne's response as he marches well walks normally towards Krystal...

Krystal was waiting for her "boyfriend" as she stared at Rosalinne and said " why are you with this piece of trash!..." Rosalinne says " ok this needs to stop and Krystal I think your saying those words to yourself and I'm like a wall here so your probably saying them to yourself!" EXO just went " ooo"...

Krystal was about to slap her but Kai held her arm saying " if you dare touch her then it would be worse than you think!" Then Kai and Krystal heads off to talk in privacy... as soon they reached outside Krystal took out her pepper spray and sprayed it on Kai's eyes then she gets out a napkin with sleeping potion in it... then with her arm she linked it around his neck placing it on his nose making Kai inhale it and immediately went to sleep...

Rosalinne who saw it in a nearby window she was stomping her feet knowing she succeeded when Luhan asked her " what's wrong?" She says " Luhan and the rest off you... KRYSTAL KIDNAPPED KAI BY USING PEPPER SPRAY AND A NAPKIN WITH SLEEPING POTION IN IT AND SHE IS DRAGGING HIM AWAY!!!!" They all looked shocked and surprised so Rosalinne sprinted to the door with Chen and Chanyeol following behind...

Rosalinne got in her car followed by Chen and Chanyeol when she said " oh my... Chen Chanyeol what are you two doing here? Suho will be mad at me if he finds out that your coming with me!" Suho comes out after a few seconds when she lowered the window from the passengers side and said " take them with you we will go in a seperate car in case!"...

The car left the house and searched for Krystal's house as they look left and right when Chanyeol said " Rose... I found it (Chanyeol nicknamed Rosalinne for short so he used Rose)!"... Rosalinne parked her car right in front of her house as she got out quickly and tiptoed inside...

Chanyeol and Chen headed to the backdoor when... " ohhh Kai yeah baby my please!!" Chen peeked a little and saw Kai ing Krystal so hard that it bled but he kept ramming inside of her... Kai was in some sort of spell and can't focus but all he doing was ing his ex-girlfriend which he's making her feel pleasure mixed in with pain...

Krystal loves how Kai is ing her right now and doesn't care if her gets more streched... she was at her limit but Kai kept stretching her to the max... Chen bends back down and quietly signals Rose to take the lead...

After their hard and bloody session Kai shook his head and came back to his senses he saw blood on the bed and dripping off the bed meaning he had hard with blood involve... Krystal was in the bathroom cleaning her which it kept bleeding and she can't stop it...

Krystal can't have anymore due to her stretched alot and she is there bleeding helplessly which she wanted Rosalinne to help her and forgive her but she can't she had Kai now but she can't move or else she bleeds again...

Kai was searching Krystal but then he opened the bathroom door and saw her sitting there with a toliet paper on her trying to stop the blood when Kai asked " how are you bleeding?" She answered " you ripped my open to the max!" Kai rolled his eyes back and leaned on the wall for support...

Krystal got up carefully not breaking it anymore and walked normally towards Kai and marked him as his when Rosalinne appeared and gasped... Krystal now marked Kai and Kai did the same... they now belong together while Rosalinne slumped on the couch...

Krystal smirked at her for succeeding in making Kai hers officially... Kai just held Krystal in his arms and kisses her lips while they walk hand in hand toward the kitchen... Rosalinne gets up and sees Kai with his eyes twinkling at Krystal then she blows a kiss to him and he closes his eyes in cuteness...

Rosalinne heads out and Chen asks " where's Kai?" She answers " he is now marked by Krystal who smirked at me for her success!" Chanyeol hates Krystal so what will they do now that Kai claimed Krystal??...

Rosalinne is now empty inside... all of Kai's kisses are still there but his presence is not... she touches her neck where a hickey is there still... wait why does she have a hickey?... Kai did mark her but why on earth he marked Krystal as well?... those two questions Kai might answer... Rosalinne looks at her stomach and turns to her side revealing a baby bump?... she's pregnant with Kai's baby ever since they had in the shower!...

Rosalinne smiles at the thought of her unborn baby which Kai gave her... the baby is their symbol of their love their most price possession... she can't believe she is going to be a mother soon...

Suho comes in and asks " why are you looking at your stomach?" She says " Suho... thanks to Kai we are going to be parents!" Suho says " really I'm going to cry if it's real!" She nods as Suho yells and twirls her around making the others come... Suho says " guys Rosalinne is pregnant with Kai's baby!!" They all made happy faces and hug her tightly...

Krystal needs to give Kai back since she is done for... Rosalinne is pregnant... Krystal can't do nothing now... if she is pregnant too then Kai needs to choose between the two... who will Kai choose in the end if Krystal is also pregnant?