Dinner with family!

Crazy Obsession

After Suho removed all the pieces he rubs his thumb again for any little pieces of glasses but he felt nothing so he quickly got the ointment and sprayed his cuts... Kai squirmed at the burning sensations of each cuts... Suho said " your a stubborn little brat! Why are you acting like a 2yr old?" Kai is now scolded by the leader...

Kris came in after holding Rosie's daughter which made her frozen at her spot as she said " um... Kris who gave you permission?" Kris said " oh Luhan did!" Rose wanted to strangle Luhan for letting him but she calmed herself as she carries her daughter back in her room...

iIn the living room...

Kai, Luhan, Lay, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, DO, Suho, and Sehun were watching a drama but for Kris and Xiumin they were cooking a meal for them while Rose feeds her daughter... Chen hands her the blanket she uses for covering so that they don't see... Chanyeol was curious to see if she is really her for milk... so Rose uncovers it a little and sure she was drinking...

Soon dinner was served when the doorbell rang as Chen came to put her in her crib while Rose went to answer it... she opens the door when Krystal's parents arrived for a family dinner as Rose let them in...

Kai was shocked to see them... Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were seated as Xiumin filled their plates with food as Kris lend them forks and spoons also chopsticks... Krystal served herself but was having trouble so Kai helped her... Krystal was just keeping her head down knowing she's afraid of him... Kai knows why she wanted to keep it from him...

Krystal was just poking at the slice of carrot when her mom said " come now stop playing with your food and eat!" Krystal got up and left the table going into Kai's room and shutting herself in there... Kai wanted to know why she went in there so he excused himself and went to his room to talk with Krystal...

Krystal heard a faint knock as she opens his door letting Kai in... Kai asked " what's wrong sis?" Krystal was baffled and asked " what did you say?" Kai repeated " what's wrong sister?" Krystal knew he might know early as she continued " oh brother is that I don't want mom and dad to know that were related! I'm scared on what they'll say!"...

 Kai went closer and comforted his sister by hugging her in his chest calming her down when he said " look sis I'll figure it out but in the meantime we'll have to act as lovers or else well you know what happens!"...

So after encouragement they head to finish their dinner as the mom said " oh your ok sweety?" She nods as she sits apologizing for her actions when Kai spoke " mom dad me and Krystal are getting married on Jan. 14, 2020 which is next year since it's December...!" The dad said " and that's your birthday son are you sure!" He nods...

Krystal smiles a little while she said " well it looks like we need to go wedding shopping tommorow!" Krystal knows she will be happy... so after a few more talks about the wedding and all they finished their dinner as the Kims were heading home...

Krystal said " one day brother our parents will be in for a shock of their lives... I want to make them happy and not ruin the moment!" Kai hugs her and says " sis it might happen no one knows when or what day but soon it will be!"... they kept each other in their embrace and hold their secret until they are ready...

Kai secretly pecks Krystal's lips after their parents asked them to give each other a kiss... their mom jumped for joy as they head off when out of sight they wiped their mouths and spit their salvia... Kai will never kiss his sister again but he will at their own wedding... they never thought that they'll be married to each other being related...

will everything go as planned???