There is only evidence!

Crazy Obsession

Yunho thought on where Nicole might've been to... so he asks for help so he calls Rosalinne to help him trace Nicole... Rosalinne says " Yunho I think she might left some evidence!" Yunho goes in her house and begins to search for evidence...

Rosalinne goes in her room and opens each drawer only to find out a folder in her left drawer as she took it out and scanned it through... Rosalinne gets up quickly and calls Yunho as she hands him the folder... Yunho takes it and looks as he drops it down on the floor letting those papers scatter around them as he asks Rosalinne " why did she sacrifice her life for me?" Rosalinne said " Yunho I don't know why but it seems to real to be happening!" Yunho sits on the couch and cries while Rosalinne calms him down...

Jung Nicole was now pronounced dead as they put her in an open casket for those who want to see her... Yunho came and saw her sleeping peacefully as he kneels before her seeing her like this makes his heart shatter in pieces Nathalia was there to comfort him as always EXO were there too... Kai came to Rosalinne who was emotional holding her in his embrace... 

Yunho came home after Nicole's buried and left in peace... he wasn't able to say his last words to her when they last time they met... since then Yunho could not capture that she is dead... Yunho kept hidden in his home for days and that bothers the rest...

will Yunho keep hidden inside his home or will he finally be with Nathalia for his life forever?

I know this is short but I'll be sure to make them longer!