Kai's official ANSWER!!

Crazy Obsession

ok I'll probably do this one and update more tommorow cause the time is 10:32pm and I need to sleep...

******

Kai was sleeping due to tiredness when morning came while the sunlight reflected through the window waking him up and saw Krystal coming with his breakfast in the tray when he said " I know your pregnant but I won't be with you since my heart belongs to her and only her she's my life my happiness until you came and destroyed it completey...!"...

Krystal wanted Kai to be there when the baby is born but he won't this time and he had enough from her so he gets up ignoring her as he walks in their room grabbing his clothes and leaves the house but one thing... his home is like 4 streets down so he has to walk all the way to his house so he put his hoodie up and started walking...

Kai was at his 3rd stop when he felt weak in his knees but continued since he's almost there... once at the 4th stop he saw his home and with his last breath he took and sprinted towards the house and grabbed the gate catching his breath before opening it...

Kai went down on the floor and crawled to the stairs and got up trying to catch his breathing when he opened the front door when Sehun saw Kai he immediately grabs him quickly and takes him upstairs while Lay took his clothes from his hands and puts them in the washer...

Suho saw him and helps Sehun getting him to his room so that he regain his energy when he mumbled " R..o..s..a..l..i..n..n..e!" Suho said " she is downstairs with Chen and Chanyeol helping Luhan, Kris, Xiumin, Tao, Baekhyun, DO, and Lay!" The ones in his room are Suho and Sehun who are helping him recover...

Luhan and Kris were arguing who gets the most votes to name Rosalinne's  baby and pick out its baby clothes... Rosalinne looks at Lay who seemed to be like dazed off for a moment while she says " Lay!" He says " mmm!" She shakes her head while Kris and Luhan are still arguing so she backs out and heads to the room where once it was their room...

Suho looks out the door and sees Rosalinne there and closes it quickly and says " ok Sehun we need to hide Kai cause she is right in front of this door and I don't want her to lose the baby please hide Kai somewhere!" Sehun grabs him and pushes him in the closet and says " ok Kai sit on that and hug your knees tight and don't let her touch you got it!" He nods before Sehun closes the closet door...

Rosalinne goes in and says " ok it's getting late and I need my beauty sleep so off you both!" She closes the door when she goes to the closet to find her pjs and slips them on while she gets in her bed and shuts her lamp light off making her room dark but the moonlight reflecting helps a little to see where your going...

Kai quietly comes out opening her closet door coming out of it and closing it back up just to see her sleeping soundly while he tiptoes to her and gently so ever traces his fingers through her silky smooth skin when she opens her eyes... she widens them and sits up making Kai sit on the edge facing his back to her...

Rosalinne hugs him from the back as she says " baby your back... I miss you like crazy and also your going to be a father soon!" Kai turned around to face her and kissed her lips while he gently pushes her back on the bed while he hovers her carefully putting his weight on her not squishing her baby...

Kai wants to stay like that till morning... so he drifts off to sleep while Rosalinne plays with his hair combing through it until she closes her eyes while hugging him closer not letting go...

Kai has made a choice... he's staying with Rosalinne for the rest of his life!! Also bad news... Rosalinne will be having a premature baby and triple that... she's having triplets... one being premature and the two normal so see you in the next chapter...

bye bye!!! 💙💚💙💚💙💚