Chapter 7

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

I woke up early due to a phone call but there was no answer. I have nothing today but work. I asked Eunji to go shopping for me before my work. She has nothing today other than her fashion homework to do. I went back to the place that Chorong took me yesterday. I just want to show Eunji the necklace but still not planning to buy it. 

Sale A: Hello. I remember you from yesterday.

B: Do you happen to move the necklace that was here yesterday.

Sale A: Oh, someone bought it already last night.

B: Really ? That fast.

My mood was down the entire day. I even texted Chorong telling her the necklace is gone. 

E: Hey, dont be sad. There will be other necklace that is better and cheaper than that.

E: How about I treat you something huh ?

Eunji took me to lunch and I ate my favorite kimchi stew. I checked my phone:

C: Are you free tonight ?

B: Oh. I am free after 7pm.

C: ok. Meet me at Han River.

Eunji and I continued to have fun. We went for karoke and play arcade games. Then, Eunji and I went back to dorm. I went straight to work. Suddenly, a sudden voice called my name. It was Hayoung. 

H: Bomi. How are you ? I havent seen you a long time. I heard you were in the hospital the last time I saw you.

B: Yeah. It's a long story. I will tell you later. I have to get going.

H: Oh, Where are you going ?

B: Pencil Cafe. I worked there. 

H: Oh. Great. I am going there to meet someone too. Lets talk while we go there.

We talked about classes and life in general. She is a tall skinny girl who wants to be a model one day. She is studying fashion at this moment too. Why am I so lucky surrounded by beautiful people and most of them are studying fashion. Eunji - well, she is pretty but not as pretty as me, Naeun, Chorong and Hayoung too. I need them one day to feature on my projects. What a great idea. 

At Pencil Cafe, Hayoung suddenly yelled:

H: Chorong !

Chorong looks over and see hayoung and I. They know each other. She waved but not at me. I just smiled. She was surrounded by so many guys. Why is she always around guys ? I thought she said she doesnt come to Pencil Cafe anymore because of naeun but she is right there. Anyway, I went into my work and suddenly Chorong texted me.

C: Don't forget about tonight. 

I looked over to see Chorong and she was staring and smiling at me. I got a bit creep. Sounds like she is asking me on a date. I just smiled back. What has got into her ? She didnt go home. Instead, she waited me until 7pm to go to Han River together. She drove me to Han River. She has some snacks and drinks with her.

B: Why do you have so many snacks in the back 

C: You said you are free, so, I thought we can have a mini pinic tonight. There is a movie screening happening tonight.

B: What movie ? 

C: I dont know yet. You can pick which movie to go to. There will be three screen.

B: I wish there is a horror movie. 

C: Horror ? 

B: Yes, I love watching......(I start naming and we talked about movies on our way there).

Park Chorong 

I kept having weird dreams about Bomi last night and it is making me crazy. I cou;dn't sleep, so, I texted Eunji to see if Bomi was sleeping. Eunji and I became so close now. I can rely on her for almost anything.

C: Hello, Is Bomi sleeping ?

E: Yeah she is sleeping. Do you need her ?

C: No, I jut couldn't sleep. 

E: What's wrong ? 

I started talking to her and indirectly asking about Bomi too. 

E: As a best friend, she is defintely weird but she is very different from other girls. I wouldn't date her though. You like her don't you ? 

C: What ? No. 

E:hmmmm I sense something. I mean you always talk about her in our conversation. /Eunji knows/

C:Well, a bit. I was a bit sad that she didnt text back to me hours ago. 

E: Oh. She told me her battery is low. 

C: ah, i see. Do you think she has anyone right now ?

E: Not that I know of. She kept talking to me about you and naeun.

C: Naeun? (I was about to choke reading that last text msg).

E: Sometime. She said naeun is her type. You better hurry up before naeun gets her. 

C: Shut up. I will see you tomorrow. 

Tomorrow morning, I have to met up with Hayoung, a friend of mine who I happened to found out she is a cousin of Bomi through one of the Eunji photo she showed me the day when I first met Bomi at Pencil Cafe.I choose there because I need to get Bomi. Hayoung and I are in the class together and need to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter