Chapter 3

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

I was trying to call Eunji but couldn't find my phone. I got a mini panic attack and asked the taxi driver to drive me back to the hospital even though the last time I touch it was on my way out from the club. I ran so fast to the emergency room receiptionist and ask for my phone.

B: Do you happen to see a phone around here ?

Staff: Yes, Is it a rose color iphone ? 

I nodded.

Staff: I gave it to the person who was with you.

B: What ? Why ? Where is she ? 

Staff:  She just left a few minutes ago. 

B: Thank you miss.

I run down to the lobby as fast as I can. I saw chorong calling a taxi across the street. I run to catch up the green light but I missed it. The taxi is moving. I shouted to stop but it was no help. I run again following the taxi for about 5 blocks. I gave up. I quickly call the another taxi and ask them to follow them.

Driver: Why am I following that car ?

B: Just shut up and drive. I will pay you a lot. 

My taxi driver and missed it. I lost my hope, thinking that I would never get back my phone. I don't have any of her contact except her name, Park Chorong.

Driver: Why are you crying ?

I didn't answer.

Driver: All the korean taxi driver has gps tracker. I remember the taxi plate. I can track it.

My face got brighten. 

Driver: It said it was dropped off at the Zi Street.

B: Yes, please drive me there. 

Driver: Got it.

I arrived at the location and it looks like rich neighborhood. Quiet and tall big houses with huge front yard. So many mercedes, BMW cars. 

B: Do you know the house number it was dropped off ?

Driver: Sorry. We are not that advanced yet. It just said Zi Street. Where do you want me to drop you off ?

B: here is fine.

Driver: ok, that would be 100,000 won please. 

B: Are you joking me ? thats a lot , no I cant pay you that.

Driver: Miss, I have to use the gps tracker which is a special thing I did for you. I was also asked to follow the car which require me to use the concentration skills. Of course, that would cost a lot. 

B: okay. (What the hell ! why is he asking me this much. Even though we are in rich neighborhood, I am not rich. Stupid driver).

I reached out to my pocket but both pockets has nothing. OH MY GOD. Where is my wallet ?

Driver: miss, you are taking too long. I need to get going and earn more money. I cant waste my time here. 

B: Can I please use your phone for a minute ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter