Chapter 1

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

Today, its my first day of moving in. Eunji will be living with me in dorm x. My parents dropped us off and helped us unpack our luggages. It took us a few hours and I say goodbye to my parents.  

Back in dorm, my phone rings:

B: Hey Hayoung, What do you want? (she is my cousin who is also going to Han, she lives in seoul).

H: Are you there now ? Let's go out tonight. I will show you everything about the Seoul. 

B: okay. I will meet you in front of the gate. Eunji will be coming too.

H: Alright. See you then.

(5 mins later)

B: Where are you taking us ?

H: You will see. Tomorrow is our first day of college. Let's go party and have some fun tonight. How about that?

E: I love the idea. Let's go.

I personally hate drinking and partying, but I can't say no to Hayoung. She is very convincing. She took me into this big club. Eunji was so excited but I wasn't. I usually stay in the club corner because I am terrible at socializing and I always lost my friends. I couldn't find anyone, so, i was going to go home. As I was walking up the stair, a girl suddenly tripped on the stair and fell on me. I hid my head with the floor and has a cut on my forehead. 

Park Chorong 

Today, it is the move in day. Changsub family recently move to another city, so, he live in the dorm too. I helped him with moving in. I only saw a few girls on the floor. I heard one girl saying that she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter