Chapter 10

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

As soon as I heard Chorong's voice, I take a look outside. I thought it was a car accident. I look left, nothing. I look right. Then, I saw Chorong's car with a driver seat open. I run as fast as I can to go check it out. My heart was pounding. There was nothing, so, I run around there, calling her name:

B: Chorong !!!!! CHORONG WHERE ARE YOU.

I saw Chorong's shoes on the ground. At that time, I knew she has been kidnapped. Then, I heard a car that drive like a bullet fast in front of my eyes and someone was kicking on the door. I immediately run after it like a ninja. 

I run to Chorong's car and follow the van. It wasn't easy but I managed to get to a quiet peaceful place near the bay. It was a storage units. I went to the corner of one of the building and look at the van secretly. The van opens and many guys are pulling out Chorong. Chorong was resisting and moving her body from left to right. At that point, I was so pissed off and went to approach quickly. 

B: Shuld I call police ? What should I do ? Let me call Eunji to help me out here. 

I informed Eunji where I was. I even the gps on chorong car for tracking. I told eunji to call police about the situation. She said she will be on her way

I saw a window and peak what was going on. Suddenly, I felt someone behind me who was touching my shoulder. I turned around and they knock me out. 

The next thing I know was sitting down on the chair all tie up, with a black bag on my head. There was only one light that shines on me. Every other place was dark. I startled and started to move. The ugly guy took the black bag out my head and splash water on me. I startled again and panic. My head is still hurt from the knocking out. Ouch.

B: you !!! Where is chorong ?

Ugly Guy: Shut up.

He slaps me and my eyes blurrred for a while.

UG: chorong ? Huh. Who are you to her. 

I started to curse again and he kept hitting me more. I didnt reply to his questions at all. I dont care if they hit me or not. I act tough. I just want to know she is safe and no harm has been planted on her. 

Some lady came toward from the dark and signaled her assistant with her hand. The whole place got lighted. I was almost blind from all the light. I look around and no chorong. I once again got piss off and went off 

B: where is chorong ? Bastard. 

The ugly guy was almost going to hit me. The lady grab his hand.

L: you better stop hitting girls or else i am going to break your ugly hands. Go away. Let me talk. 

L: so who are you, princess ?

I got chills down my sphine. Her long nail scratch softly on my face. No going to lie, she is prettier than chorong but she is mean and a bad person. NO, chorong is prettier than her . What am i thinking ? 

B:you have a bad breath.

L: you better stop. If you dont tell me who you are, i promise you will never find the one you looking for. 

This lady kept calling chorong and me names that is not appropriate /idk if this website allow me to say those words/.

B: you dont need to know

L: hahahahhahaha, if you dont tell me, she might be a bit sad as  you have no idea what we did to her. 

B: WHAT DID YOU DO ? 

L: oooooo, princess no shouting. She cant hear you and nobody here is deaf. 

B: what do you want from her ? 

l: well, what do you think? Why were you with her ? You hanging out rich girls. Her parents are doctors and has tons of money. What do you think i want huh ? 

At that time, i relaized that they were targetting chorong for money because her parents will do anything and pay whatever amount she want. I got pissed one more time and spit at the lady. 

B: haha people like you are the joke .you think money comes easy? You work and you earned. Not kidnapping people and pressuring, torturing people.

l: well, we never invited you to come to this place. You decide to show up and we decide to let you join. 

She turned around.

l: we have notified her parents and if they dony come to give us 30 million in 2 days, their daughter will be bye bye. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahag. In 2 days, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter