Chapter 6

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

/fast forward/

My daily life is just classes and work. Wake up early in the morning and won't come back to dorm until late at night. It become a tradition for eunji and I to explore the city every weekend. She also got a job at the library as a desk assistant. We both work full time and go to school full time. However, our weekend are always available. 

My cafe is very popular on the campus and it is a place for many university students to study and hang out. Even though the place is quite small, it is busy regardless of time or day. I enjoyed working here as there isn't that much stress building up to interferer my study . 

One day, I got a text message from a unknown number:

Unknown: Is this Bomi ?

B: Yes, who is this ?

C: Hi, it's chorong. Do you have time ?

B: Time for what ? 

Chorong ? What did she want from me now?  I already gave the remaining money to eunji to give it to chorong. I even attached a letter saying thank you and apology. 

C: I'm just texting to see if you have free... sometime this week ?

B: Yeah. I am free this weekend. 

We chatted for a while and she found out I worked at Pencil cafe. She used to always come to this place but stopped coming because of son naeun but she didn't tell me the reason.

Weekend came, I met up with chorong at my dorm to go to Gangnam for a day out. I invited  Changsub and eunji but both were busy. Chorong drove me to that place and we talked more and more. She tells me about her passion for fashion and I talked about my passion. As we talk on the car, I looked at her multiple times without her noticing. I analyzed her body and face. She is nice, pretty, and gentle girl. She is my type. I wish she can be my girlfriend. 

C: here we are. Let's park. Do you drive ?

B: Yes, I recently got my license but I don't have money to buy a car yet. I am not planning to either until I start earning money.

We stopped talking. At that time, I remember that Namjoo and I have a film project to do and I was looking for students who are willing to participate. I need a female lead and thought of chorong right away because of her gentleness action. She is a perfect fit for the role in my opinion. 

B: oh chorong shi, do you like to act ?

C: Act ? haha my second dream is to become an actress. lol

B: Great. Do you want to be in my film project ?

C: Film Project ? ummm what I will be doing ?

B: My partner and I picked a movie clip that is 30 minutes long and all you have to re-act it. We will shoot it a bit different than the original. The project is due in 3 weeks. I need to hurry up to finish it. I have other project to do. 

C: What movie am I re-acting ?

B: The notebook. The scene in the rain and the beach combine.

C: oh. Romantic one. Sure, who is the male lead ? 

B: Well, if you agree, then, Changsub will be. 

C: WHAT? Are you crazy ? I  am not doing with him. He is my best friend.

B: He is just a friend ? I thought you guys are dating ?

C: nope, I recently just got out of a relationship. 

I became sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter