Chapter 2

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

This girl is careless. She fell into my chest backward causing my back to slam hard with the floor. It hurts but i pretend it was nothing. Lucky her, i was able to protect her from hurting. However, she turns around quickly while I was trying to sit up and her sharpness damage hair end brush through my face (there was a breeze too). It smells very god like. 

C: oh my. Are you okay ? I am so sorry.

B: Ah. I think I am fine. It's okay. Next time, just be careful and watch your step when you walk. 

C: I am sorry. WAIT ! there is blood coming out of forehead. OMG. (Quickly grabbing phone and dialing 911)

B: ah, dont worry it is just a small cut. It will be gone the next day. See, very small amount of blood. I just put some band aid on and it will be fine. 

Chorong was so worry about bomi forhead. Even though it is a small cut, blood kept coming out nonstop. She wont let bomi go home but to take her to the hospital emergency room. Bomi refused but chorong grabs bomi hands tight, so, she wont escape.

The ambulance came 10 minutues later and took her to the emergency room. Chorong still grabbing on to bomi.

B: EXCUSE ME STRANGER. Please let me go. You fall on me a couple of hours ago and now you wont let me leave. 

C: what ? A stranger ? I have a name. It is park chorong. Park to the cho to the rong. And huh ? You shuld thank me that at least i took you to the emergency. If its somebody else, they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter