Chapter 4

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

I was begging the man to stop yelling and acting so tough. I do feel bad that I lied to him that I will pay him a lot. I just asked him to do me a favor and let me speak to Eunji for a second. She will defintely bring money right away. 

Driver: miss. I have no patience. Customers like you are the reason why I hate the world. People who lie. You shouldnt be living. 

He was so mean to me to the point where I want to cry and end up burst out crying and sobbing. He was dialing police and I wasn't able to do anything. I just thought I am going to jail tongiht and I wont be attending first day of school tomorrow. My life is ruined. I looked into the sky:

B: Dear God. Please Please Please help me. I need your assistance right now urgently. 

At that moment, some gate noise opened three feets behind me and I was startled. 

B: Thank you, god. you are the best. i love you.

C: hey hey hey, what is going on ?

It was someone who was wearing in pjs. and a towel in her hand with slippers. I was crying and couldn't see better who it was. 

Driver : who the hell are you ? Get away from me and this is only between me and her. Mind your own business.

C: I know her. What is going on ?

huh ? she knows me. I wipped my eyes to clear my view. I wipped my nose with my hands so i can speak better to the person. Guess who is it ? It was park to the cho to the rong. I quickly went behind her as a shield. 

B: Can you please lend me some money?

C: Why ? 

B:  I don't know where my wallet went. (I wasnt able to think well at that time. Then, i realized that chorong has my wallet and phone).

C: oh ..... you guys are fighting for the cost. I pay. How much is it ?

Driver: You better not trick me too ? I dont wanna play games. its 120,000 won.

C: WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 

Driver: ok. OMG again. you guys are a team and this is a set up. You guys are going to trick me. I know it. its better for me to call the police now.

B: Wait. You said 100,000 won.

C: ya, what did you do ? why is it so high ?

B: i will explain later.

Driver: Welll you kept wasting my time. It have been an hour with you. I need to charge back to you the time that you make me waste. 

C: ok.  I will pay now. Hold on. My house is right there and I will be back.

I was holding chorong to go with her but the driver being a jerk told me to wait with him. I almost ended up peeing myself because I was so nervous. I really have to thank Chorong after this. 

C: here. 120,000 won. You happy ? go now please. 

Driver: you girls are really something. I hope I dont see any more customer like you. ( He drove away).

B: Thank you, chorong ah.

She was looking at me stangely with a smiley face. Then, took my hand and into her house.

Park Chorong

C: sit down. here. your wallet and phone.

She didn't look up but still crying and wipping her nose and eyes. I took the tissue:

C: stop wipping with your hands. you are hurting your skin. here is the tissue. 

She still didn't look up, so, i squad down and hold her chin up.

C: stop crying. everything is fine now. 

She looks very ugly while crying but I find it cute, I wipped her face gently and clean up.  She still didn't say a thing but reach to her wallet, took her all the money she has which is 40,000 won and gave it to me. 

B: Thank you for yur help. Here is what I have so far. I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter