Chapter 13

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Bomi

Hi Everyone, I am back. 

B: Did you miss me ?

N: You thought ? Is everything okay ? What happened ..... Where did you go ?

B: No, I was just away. Nothing major. 

N: Then, What happened to your shoulder ? I can see bandaid. 

B: I just fall down and broke it. It is getting better. 

N: Ok.....*hand over bomi's shoulder* Of course, I miss you.

B: Ouch. Stop that. That hurts.

N: ooops. sorry !

After 2 hours of working, I saw Chorong outside of the cafe talking to a guy.

B: What is she doing here ? Didnt she have to meet up with Mr. James at 1?

B: hmmmm, I wonder who is that ?

Chorong came in after 10 minutes of chatting with the guy and suddenly sit in the corner of our cafe lounge. She took a glance at me and smile and I smile back. Then, she came toward me:

C: Hello, looking fresh huh ?

B: What do you mean?

C: You look very lively yet not laughing as usal. Whats up ?

B: Nothing...........Who is that ?

C: That is Mr. James. He call me at early morning, i think around 4 am to meet up here. 

B: 4 am ? Oh, that was Mr. James. I heard you were talking to someone but I was in a light sleep.

C: Yup. That was him. I got startled when the phone ring too. I thought someone is in emergency or something. 

B: Isnt that strange though ?

C: Yeah but what can i do ? you told me to graduate with good grades, so , i m got to listen to my professor. 

I was staring at Mr. James for a while until Chorong snap me out of it. Mr. James gestures are weird and I dont like it. 

C: Hey. You okay ? What are you looking at ?

B: Nothing. So, what do you want ?

C: I want foods.

B: We only sell drinks. You know that ?

C: Only drinks ? What is that back there ?

B: oh, those are for special order. 

C: I order it then.

B: ok, What do you want ?

C: I want chicken curry and a dark coffee with 5 sugars and 5 cream please ?

B: Ok. That would be 10,000 won. 

C: Here it i........

J: Let me pay. 

What is Mr. James doing ? He just show up suddenly like that ? I was watching his movement and they are all hateful. Yes, I am getting jealous.

C: Oh, Mr. James. I told you to wait for me at the seat. Its okay. I can pay.

J: No, let me. I bother you at early morning and now, I want to repay that "bother".

C: ummmmm

Chorong glance at me. The line behind is getting long, so, I reach out to Mr. James's credit card and swipe it. Chorong went back to her seat. I gave him the receipt.

B:Where is your seat sir ?

J: Over there, in the corner. 

B: Sir, Please wait 15 mintues at your seat. I will come and serve it. 

J: Sure. Thank you. 

He wasn't even focus on me while we were talking. He was looking Chorong's every step to the seat the entire time. I got so uncomfortable. 

After 15 minutes, with my tray I was walking toward Chorong and Mr. James, acting like a gentlemen, came to me to take the tray. I feel strange at him, so, I didnt let him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter