Chapter 12

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chorong

I immediately took Bomi to the hospital to check. Thank god, there wasn't anything major wrong with internal. She said her chest and shoulder hurts when I press it. The doctor said its the muscle, and will be gone in about 1 week or 2. I am glad she is fine. 

Bomi is laying over on the bed. I took care of her for the entire 2 days next to her beside the bed. It was tiring. On the first day, both my parents and her parents rushed inside to our room while crying and hugged her. Bomi was sleeping at that time. I was minor brusises but bomi has a lot. She was so weak and had to put on ivy. Even though there are scatches, she still looks very cute. It was my first time meeting her parents. They were very nice to me. I put my knee down to say my gratitude for their daughter for saving me. They weren't happy with the situation but at least they forgive me and glad everyone is safe. 

We haven't gone to school for about a week now. I have missed my projects presentation and Bomi as well I guess. As soon as she recover, I won't let her work yet. It is dangerous as her face still need some rest from the fight. Well, her whole body needs rest. I took Eunji out to say my thanks and she was happy that we both are fine. She just mad the lady and the ugly guys for punching her best friend. Eunji said the professor isnt happy with what is going on with you even though it was a kidnap. A KIDNAP. 

E: Mr. James kept calling your name for attendence and you havent been present. He was angry. I don't know even during lecture, he said your name out loud and relate you to the topic. I don't know. He is strange. 

C: Its okay. I will go talk to him tomorrow morning. Bomi will be discharge tomorrow. I am going to school but you make sure she rest at dorm still.

E: Of Course. Actually, I am off tomorrow from school. I call out for work at the library, so , I can take care of Bomi for the entire day. I am planning to make her a chicken soup. Hows that sound ?

C: Oh, she loves chicken a lot. Thank you Eunji.

Bomi was discharged the next day. Eunji went to pick her up while I went to school. Doctor gave her a huge band aid for her shoulder and recommend her to change every now and then. She needs someone to do that as she cant even move her shoulder or hands. Else, it hurts. Lucky, none of the bone is broken.

*Phone Ring*

C: Bomi, how are you ? Is everything okay ? Are you on your way home now ?

B: Hi, Chorong *weak low voice*. I am fine. Eunji took me to my favorite restaurant for my heroic action. 

C: You should rest. Give Eunji the phone. I told her to bring you straight to dorm. Thats why I dont trust her. 

B: Its okay. I am happy here too. I don't want to rest all the time. 

C: The more you rest, the better and quicker you will feel. So, you can start going back to school and work.

B: ok. I got it. Get home safe Chorong.

C: I will come by tonight........if you want. (I know Bomi doesn't like when someone is controlling or paying too much attention to her. She needs space and time to clear all the bad memory that just happen last week).

B: No. I have Eunji. I ll be fine. I will talk to you later. 

C: No I will come. I am free........I

Bomi hangs up. What ? Bad connection ? Not feeling well ?

At the professor office:

J: Hello Chorong. Long time no see. What is going on ?

C: Hello, Mr. James. I was kidnap. So, I was having a tough time. 

J: You were kidnap. A pretty girl with wealth. *coming toward Chorong* *but Chorong back away*. I spoke to your parents. I found out your dad and I have a lot in common. 

C: What are you doing, Mr. James ? You are a bit creeping me out. 

J: Oh, sorry. Lets make a plan. Why dont we meet here just the two of us in order to catch up with the lesson plan in addition to coming to lecture as well ?

C: I only need to make up 4 classes work. Can I do that in one day ? 

J: Nope. I dont have that much free time. Here, this is my number. This is the best to reach me. *turns the computer* Is this the number to reach you Chorong ?

C: Yes, Mr. James. 

J: Are you clear with everything ? I think so. See you tomorrow in class. 

I left the room quickly. The vibe is weird. He is weird and every students know that. Anyway, I seriously want to finished all these make up classes, so, I can hang out with bomi more. Just the thought of it makes me happy.

I went to Bomi's dorm. Eunji came to open it. She said she wasn't feeling well and she has a high temperature. I think its a fever. 

E: Her forehead is burning and her body is so warm. She wasn't talking much after we came back here. Might have food posioning or fever. I don't know.

C: Call the doctor. Bring her to the emergency. Her bruises are getting better. 

E: As a friend, she hate going to the doctor. She is very stubborn. Its okay. Just leave it to me. I will take good care of her.

C: Can I stay here for tonight ?

E: ummmmm......she wouldn't like that. Seeing someone taking so much attention on her. I will  be here. I will take my days off tomorrow too.

C: No, Eunji, please let me take care of her. I am her girlfriend now. I can handle it. Please can I sleep here tonight ? Also, I am off for two days. 

E: ok.....I will go to sleep in my friends room then and dont we have class tomorrow with Mr. James.

C: No, I sleep on the ground. Pretend I am no here and do what you usually do normally. /I told everything to Eunji about my meeting with Mr. James*

E: What a creep. Be careful. There was a rumor of him wanting to date a girl from our class. He is only 5 years older than us, so, of course he can choose anyone from our college even.

E: Anyway, My friend has a house nearby. I can sleep on her counch. SHe would defintely let me. 

C: Are you sure ? I am sorry.

E: You, as a gf, should take care of bomi very well. THen, I will put all the responsibility on you. 

C: Thank you, Eunji. You are the best. 

I told CHangsub that I will be here on the same floor as him for a couple of days, so, he won't get any suprises. Suddenly, I hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter