Kick

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk wondering alone at night as he rub his sting cheek. He just getting a slap from one of his classmate. The girl misunderstood on him. She thought he like her but he don't. When he told her that he does not like her, she slap him as she can't accept the fact. 

"Why she need to be angry with me?" Mumble Sanghyuk as he kick an empty can on the road.

"Ouch!" A boy hold his head as he groan in pain. The can kick by Sanghyuk hit his head hardly. Sanghyuk look at the boy with wide eyes before he run fastly toward him.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't mean to," said Sanghyuk as he rub the boy's head softly. He really feel guilty. His anger make other people hurt.

"Its... its okay," reply the boy still holding his head.

"Sanghyuk," said the boy when he look up and realise who the culprit is.

"Hongbin," Sanghyuk stare at the victim. He still holding Hongbin's hand on his head. 

"I'm really sorry. I really don't mean to do that," repeat Sanghyuk as he hold Hongbin's hand tightly.

"Its... its okay. It does not hurt anymore," reply Hongbin as he blushing. Sanghyuk nod his head and sigh in relief when the boy told him that he does not hurt anymore.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hongbin when he see Sanghyuk's red cheek and hold the cheek softly.

"I'm not okay," reply Sanghyuk as he hold the hand on his cheek and put his head on Hongbin's shoulder.

"What's happen?" Ask Hongbin. He try to cont

Please log in to read the full chapter