Accident

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon drive the car alone back to the house. He already inform Hongbin about it that make the latter angry on him. Its because it already late at night and Hongbin is worry something will happen on road. Of course Hakyeon convince him everything will be fine.

In the way to go back home, Hakyeon stop at a pharmacy first to buy Hongbin's medicine. Well, he no need to ask anything more because he know why his dongsaeng need that. When he told Hongbin to ask Sanghyuk to accompany him, he can predict this will happen. Thats why he prepare lube and for that boy. Well, they need to play safe.

He continue driving the car after stop at the pharmacy. When he reach at a dark empty road, a car appear from behind. Hakyeon realise on the car's presence and just ignore it. Suddenly, the car hit him few times that make Hakyeon become scare and worried. He try his best to keep calm and control the car. He sometimes glance through the mirror and saw the car once again hit his car. Then the car was drove to the side and start to hit his car from the side. The first one still do not give any effect on Hakyeon. But the socond one was done strongly that make he lose control on the car. Hakyeon's car got flip over for few times before it stop beside the road. 

The other one stop not far from him and look at the car in satisfy. "No one can take him away from me," said the girl before she leave the place hurriedly. 

Hakyeon blink his eyes few times as he tr

Please log in to read the full chapter