Shocking

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon and Hongbin are having their lunch under the tree as usual when a group of girls come to them, disturbing their peaceful moment. One of the girl take the water on the table and pour it on Hakyeon's head suddenly. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" Yell Hongbin as he glare at the girl. Hakyeon just take a deep breath before he look at the girl.

"Hey , I heard you try to seduce my boyfriend," said the girl as she glare at Hakyeon. He know her. She is Eunhwa, one of this college's beauty. That what she think.

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon. He really does not understand her statement just now.

"Stop pretend to be nice, Hakyeon. You just one of the who shamelessly seducing my boyfriend. You think I don't know," reply Eunhwa harshly. Her words really make Hongbin feel burning.

"Stop it, girl. You just make this worse. You really think Hakyeon want your boyfriend? Sorry, but Hakyeon has high standard on choosing his boyfriend. Your boyfriend is still at the lowest level. He's not cute at all," reply Hongbin as he give disbelief look at them.

"What?" Eunhwa look shock on his words. This girl really does not know with who she deal with.

"You think Hakyeon is the one who crazy on that guy? Its your boyfriend who crazy on Hakyeon. You know why? Because Hakyeon is much more ier, much more beautiful than you. So, stop humiliating yourself and just go. Leave us alone," continue Hongbin as he look at the girl before he look at Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon just shake his head hearing Hongbin's words. He know that boy just want to help him. But, he feel it better if they just keep silent. 

"Its a lie. Don't believe him, Eunhwa. I would never like this boy. Only you that I like," said a boy as he stand beside the girl. Hakyeon just roll his eyes when he hear that voice while Hongbin already make

Please log in to read the full chapter