My Angel

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon poke the cake with a fork angrily as he feel unsatisfy with what he saw. Taekwoon is surrounded by women not far from him. He can see those women flirting with his boyfriend. He keep stabing the cake as he imagine its all of the women's eyes. His eyes become wider when one of the women hold Taekwoon's arm.

"Hyung, stop it. Pity the cake," said Jinyoung as he look at the cake that does not has any shape anymore.

"Is this always happen?" Ask Hakyeon with his eyes still glaring at the women. "Yes, it is. Not only women, men also always surround him. Either young men or old men," report Jaehwan that make Hakyeon frown. Why old men interested with his boyfriend too?

"That because they want Taekwoon to be married with their daughter," said Hongbin as he can read Hakyeon's mind.

"But don't worry. Taekwoon hyung only love you," said Jaehwan to ease Hakyeon's heart.

"I know. But... Omo, look. How dare she hold Taekwoon's face," said Hakyeon when he saw a woman suddenly hold Taekwoon's cheek. He fastly stand up and brush his hairs sassily before he walk toward the small crowd.

"Keep calm hyung," remind Hongbin as he look at his hyung walk away. "Is it okay? Hakyeon hyung will not hit those women right?" Ask Jinyoung worriedly.

"He's not. Don't worry. He know how to behave. If this happen outside, maybe he will do that," reply Jaehwan. "What the... Look, Hongbin. Those women are flirting with our husband too," said Jaehwan when he saw Wonshik and Hongbin are talking with few women. They can see how they flirting with their husband. With shy fake laugh as they flips their hairs.

"Lets go," Hongbin fastly walk toward them with Jaehwan behind him. Jinyoung just laugh when he saw those men shooing the women away from their husbands. They look so cute.

"Hi, cutey," greet a man as he smile at Jinyoung. "Oh, hi," greet him back as he bow slightly.

"Alone?" Ask that man as he walk closer to Jinyoung. Before he can reply, someone reply the question. "No, he's with me," reply Guanlin as he put his arm around Jinyoung's waist.

"Oh, sorry. I don't know you already has boyfriend," said that man before he leave.

"Sorry I'm late," said Guanlin before he give a peck on Jinyoung's cheek. "Yah, there many people here," scold Jinyoung as he put his hand on his cheek with cute glare at his boyfriend and also cute pout. When Guanlin saw that, he lean forward and give a peck on his lips.

"Yah," Jinyoung slap Guanlin's shoulder. "Its not my fault when you the one who tease me," reply Guanlin with his innocent face.

 

Hakyeon walk toward the crowd with cute pout as he mumble on something. Taekwoon who saw that cute face smile as he keep looking at that man. "Omo, you look more handsome when you smile," said one of the women as they fangirling over Taekwoon. Do not realise that a man is walking toward them with deadly aura. But before Hakyeon can reach them, few men stop him. "Hi, gorgeous. Alone?" Ask one of the men as he give a flirty smile. Hakyeon just give lazy look at them before he try to walk away. But, one of them hold his arm to stop him.

"Sorry guys. But he with me," the men turn around and startle when they saw a man with deadly glare stand behind them.

"No, I don't know you. You can just go. Those women are waiting for you," Hakyeon turn his body as he cross his arms. Taekwoon smile before he put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and give a peck on his cheek.

"Are you jealous?" Ask Taekwoon with sneaky smile on his face. "No, I'm not. I don't feel jealous at all when I saw those women flirting w

Please log in to read the full chapter