Chasing

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where we can find them? I'm afraid, that crazy girl will hurt Hakyeon hyung again," said Hongbin as he sit in front Taekwoon worriedly.

"How about her house?" Said Wonshik. "I don't think so. I think she already know that we suspect her as the one who try to kill Hakyeon before," said Taekwoon.

"What do you mean by kill? That girl is not your friend?" Ask Jinyoung worriedly.

"Yes, she's not," reply Jaehwan. 

"How about if you call Sehyu, hyung?" Suggest Sanghyuk. Taekwoon blink his eyes as he thinking. That idea is not that bad. He fastly take out his phone to call her.

"Hello, Sehyu. Where are you right now?" Ask Taekwoon when the girl answer the call.

"In your heart. You know how much I love you, Taekwoon," reply Sehyu as she giggling.

"Answer me, Sehyu. Where are you now?" Ask Taekwoon again.

"You think I'm stupid. You just want to know where's your boyfriend is. Not me. You know he's with me right now," reply Sehyu.

"Where is he? If I know you hurt him, I will kill you," said Taekwoon angrily.

"Don't worry. I'll not hurt him. I'll just kill him," reply Sehyu as she laugh.

"You...," Taekwoon feel angry to her but also feel worry on Hakyeon. 

"Don't worry. After this, no one will disturb us anymore," said Sehyu before she end the call. Taekwoon try to call her again, but that girl does not answer the call.

"We need to report this to the police," said Wonshik.

"But, we can't wait for the police. We need to find where they are right now. I think she's in her car right now and they are still moving. She will kill Hakyeon. What should we do?" Ask Taekwoon as he can't think anymore.

"Let us help you," said Jinyoung after he just watch they talking.

"Give me that girl's number," said Guanlin as he hold out his hand while another one holding his phone, calling for someone. 

"Eunsu hyung, I need your help. Can y

Please log in to read the full chapter