Awake

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly. He look around weakly and saw his friends lying around the room. He try to remember what has happen but failed. He groan in pain as he hold his head. That sound make his friends wake up and walk to him fastly.

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik as he look at the boy worriedly.

"Hurry, call the pretty doctor," said Jaehwan as he push Sanghyuk. The boy nod his head as he run out from the room.

"Where am I? What happen?" Ask Taekwoon.

"You're in hospital. You involve in an accident," reply Jaehwan. The doctor come into the room with few nurses and check on the boy. The boys just watch the doctor do her job as they feel glad their friend has been awake.

***

"So, it mean I have been sleeping for three days?" Taekwoon ask again for confirmation. His friends just nod their head for his question.

"Can't you remember what has happen?" Ask Wonshik in curious what actually has happen that lead to this kind of situation.

"Well, I fall asleep. That the reason why this happen," told Taekwoon as he gesture to himself.

"So, from now on, you are not allowed to drive back home alone at night. You also not allowed to go back home late," said Jaehwan as he glare at the boy. 

"Okay. You such an ahjumma, Jaehwan," said Taekwoon as he roll his eyes. Suddenly he remember on his angel.

"How about the one who save me? Who is she?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boys. They look at each other as they don't understand what he is talking about.

"Sorry, hyung. We don't k

Please log in to read the full chapter