Angel

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taekwoon drive the car carefully through the slippery road after the rain. Its has been so late. He has so many assignment that need to be done for this final year. Because of that, he always come back home late like this night. He close his mouth with his hand as he yawning. He rub his eyes before he focus back on the road. 

After few minutes, he start to feel sleepy. He try to shift his position to make the sleepy feeling away. But it fail. Only few second he lost his focus and fall asleep. At that time, he lost his control on the car. He try to control back the car but fail. His car make few circle on thw road before it hit a big tree beside the road. Loud bang can be heard. 

Taekwoon's head hit the steering hardly and start to bleed. He also start to lose his focus on his eyes. He try to look around and ask for help. But, his voice can't come out. He can see smokes start to come out from his car. He know he need to go out right not. But, he can't move. He want to save himself but he unable to do anything. 

"He... help," Taekwoon ask for help with his hoarse voice but there no one there. The road is empty. He can see fire has start to flame out in front of his car. He cough before he close his eyes and pray for someone will help him. 

When he open his eyes back, he catch a figure run toward him. With long blond hair, in bright blue dress. 'Is it an angel? Am I dead?' He ask himself as he keep looking at the figure. He can see the angel kn

Please log in to read the full chapter