Missing

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where is this hyung? Why he does not answer his phone," nag Hongbin when Hakyeon does not answer his call. 

"Hello, hyung. Why you does not reply my message? You know you make me worry," nag Hongbin when the other side answer the call.

"Emm hello," said the other one that make Hongbin stop his nagging. Its not Hakyeon's voice.

"Who's this? Where's Hakyeon hyung?" Ask Hongbin coldly that make the other one stuttering to reply his question.

"Guanlin, you tell him. I'm scare," Hongbin can hear the boy talk. "Hello," another voice can be heard by Hongbin.

"Hello. I do not mean to scare you. But, I need to know why your friend answer this call. Where's Hakyeon hyung? Who is this?" Ask Hongbin with softer voice. Try to not scaring the other one.

"I'm Guanlin. And the one who answer this call is Jinyoung. Emm actually your hyung suddenly fainted at the park," told Guanlin.

"What? Fainted? At the park? How?" Yell Hongbin. Guanlin need to pull the phone away to save his ear.

"We don't know. He suddenly fainted when he talk. But don't worry, his friend already bring him to the hospital," said Guanlin.

"Friend?" Hongbin tilt his head as he think why no one call him.

"Yes. She said she's his classmate," reply Guanlin.

"Classmate? Whats her name?" Ask Hongbin as he already in his way to find Taekwoon and the others.

"I don't know. I don't ask her that," reply Guanlin honestly.

"Where are you right now?" Ask Hongbin without slowing down his steps.

"I'm at Bubble Cafe," reply Guanlin. 

"Wait for me there," said Hongbin before he end the call.

Guanlin look at the phone in confuse. Why that boy sound so worried. "Whats wrong? What did he want?" Ask Jinyoung in worried.

"He will come her

Please log in to read the full chapter