Lover

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Its great. The plot is quite shocking. Never though that man is the evil one actually," comment Jinyoung after they watch the movie and in their way toward a restaurant to eat.

"Guanlin," call a girl that make both of them stop their steps and turn around. 

"Haeyong? What are you doing here?" Ask Guanlin as he look at his girlfriend. Jinyoung smile at the girl who clearly does not like him. "Shopping. How about you?" Ask Haeyong as she hold Guanlin's arm.

"We just finish watching a movie. Now we want to eat. You want to join us?" Ask Guanlin as he look at the girl. Jinyoung really hope that girl will decline the offer. But, he know this girl will not do that. She does not like him and she will not let he with Guanlin.

"Of course. Lets go," said Haeyong as she smile sweetly at her boyfriend befoe he point at a restaurant. Jinyoung just look at those two before he roll his eyes. Suddenly he can feel someone hold his hand. He can see Guanlin holding his hand and pull him toward the restaurant. If anyone saw them, they might thought that they are having complicated relationship.

Haeyong keep trying to get Guanlin's attention. Guanlin just smile at her as he hear what she said. Jinyoung glare at the girl as he poke the meatball with the fork angrily. Imagine it as her eyeball. 

"Your lips," said Guanlin as he take a tissue and wipe the sauce on Jinyoung's lips. "Like a child," continue Guanlin as he smile at Jinyoung.

"So what?" Reply Junyoung as he pout before he continue eating his food. Haeyong look at Jinyoung angrily. She feel like that boy purposely eat like that so that Guanlin pay his attention to him.

"So, where you want to go after this?" Ask Haeyong as she look at Guanlin.

"Home," reply Guanlin short. "Why you want to go back early. How about if you accompany me shopping," said Haeyong as she lean her body closer toward Guanlin. In cute tone.

"I have some other business to be done. I'm sorry. By the way, you here alone? Where's your friends?" Ask Guanlin. "They all busy. Please, just today," coax Haeyong in cute tone. 

"I'm sorry, I can't. I already promise to my hyung that I will meet him today. I'm sorry," said Guanlin as he give apologise smile.

"Okay fine. I can't do anything if you already promise to your brother," Haeyong pout as she cross her arms. 

"She's not cute at all," mumble Jinyoung softly as he also pout.

"So, where will you meet your hyung?" Ask Jinyoung after both of them already in Guanlin's car.

"Well, my hyung is in China right now. So, maybe I'll just call him tonight," reply Guanlin as he drove away from the mall. Jinyoung just laugh as he shake his head when he hear his friend's answer.

"So, lets us continue our date," said Guanlin that make Jinyoung blush slightly before he nod his head.

 

"Oh my god, look. He already taken," said Hyeyeon as she show her phone to her friends. 

Please log in to read the full chapter